Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll admit it, I've been a "troll" on here occasionally, but not just here...I look at the SRT4 forums, I'm on the Mustang forums, I'm on the STI forums. I don't post kill stories anywhere - hell, I rarely post at all...I'm on looking at all of these cars because they all seem to have something about them that I like, and I can respect any performance minded car.

The Redline, for example, has a great interior/dash and I respect that it does at least have a supercharger. The SRT4 front grill and hood is great and I love turbo's. I personally own a Cobra convertible and an STI, so obviously I love both of those vehicles.

Now comes my rant...I see some of the "kills" on this forum and they are just absolutely unbelievable to me...let's face it, a supercharged car that puts out 205 HP? C'mon guys, enjoy your car, but if anyone has any dillusions of beating either my Cobra or my STOCK STi and you're in the Pittsburgh area, please let me know and we can get together.

I really don't get it :confused:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Nobody said a RL could beat a cobra or sti unless the driver screwed up and you could not beat a viper......so what.It does not make you any better than us and 205 hp stock is not bad.We do enjoy our car you seem to be the one looking for trouble so why dont you go out and enjoy your cars.For about 20,000 or more the RL is a good bang for the buck.Maybe you need to know how to read before you post BS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts