Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my subwoofers are blown apparently and im looking to see if anyone has a box for sale. I have an 800watt by 2 amp, so anything that can handle up to 400 watts each. Let me know...thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
louballs said:
Hey guys, my subwoofers are blown apparently and im looking to see if anyone has a box for sale. I have an 800watt by 2 amp, so anything that can handle up to 400 watts each. Let me know...thanks!
I have a box out of my SL that has 2 12" Kickers that I am willing to sell cheap. Where do you live, I am 20 minutes north of Baltimore. The box also has 2 Kenwood amps professionally installed on the back of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm from north jersey...what can the subs handle? I dont really need the amps so id rather not pay for them, but if the bundle is cheap enough ill think about. Can you give me a price on the box alone and the box with amps?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
louballs said:
I'm from north jersey...what can the subs handle? I dont really need the amps so id rather not pay for them, but if the bundle is cheap enough ill think about. Can you give me a price on the box alone and the box with amps?
Give me $200 and the box and subs are yours. I just want them out of my basement.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
jeepin79 said:
Give me $200 and the box and subs are yours. I just want them out of my basement.
I honestly dont know what they can handle. They are comp Kickers and I had each Kenwood bridged running 175-190 to each one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool thanks, ill see if i can come up with something
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top