Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my RL Lowerd. I just washed it few minutes ago. I think it looks alot better than the wheel gap it had before. Plus it drives alot better also. I have Progress Springs $158 set of 4 thru work. Had a buddy in the shop put them on for me. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
hbko181 said:
Here are some pics of my RL Lowerd. I just washed it few minutes ago. I think it looks alot better than the wheel gap it had before. Plus it drives alot better also. I have Progress Springs $158 set of 4 thru work. Had a buddy in the shop put them on for me. What do you guys think?
I like the fact that you didn't go all the way down. Looks really good! Which springs did you go with, and what was the length? Thanks.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
did you just 'go for it' and lower it?

or did you talk to your saturn service centre first to find out if they were 'ok' with this type of mod, as far as warranty etc...??

·
Registered
617 Posts
Looks good man! I think I want to go with the Progress springs as well. Which progress springs did you buy?

·
Registered
197 Posts
I like it!!! I would like to know what springs you went with and how's the ride after the lowering.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have the Progress Springs. 1.8 in rear and 1.5 front. They sell them here at work. They are a Licensed product for the ION thru Saturn so If something happens I'll be coverd. I paid $160 total for them. They are Part Number 402020. They were easy to put on.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Pimpin, Give it a week or so and it will get a little lower when they set in.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts