Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to drop my redline a bit. Was wondering what's available. Also are cobalt SS aftermarket springs the same? Or is there a difference? Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Looking to drop my redline a bit. Was wondering what's available. Also are cobalt SS aftermarket springs the same? Or is there a difference? Thanks for any input.
Cobalt springs are different but can be used with ion top hats and the Powell spacer rings. If you have the money get yyz from ced.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the input I'll take a peek at those. You notice any difference with handling? I do already have fe5 other than the struts.
Edit: I can't seem to find yyz springs for the ion redline any website or company recommendation?

·
Registered
124 Posts
With the fe5/yyz it’s like a brand new car. Stiff and responsive with out being bouncy. I really like the combo but is a little pricey and it only lowers it about an inch. They are cobalt springs with cobalt struts with the mentioned spacer kit. CED= crateenginedepo.com click on cobalt store

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With the fe5/yyz it’s like a brand new car. Stiff and responsive with out being bouncy. I really like the combo but is a little pricey and it only lowers it about an inch. They are cobalt springs with cobalt struts with the mentioned spacer kit. CED= crateenginedepo.com click on cobalt store
Awesome! Thanks for the Info I'll look into that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts