Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to go, no time to get into details, check it out:
http://www.traction.eaton.com/prod3.htm
Looks like we might not have to wait for the diff from Saturn. I welcome any info on this subject. gotta go

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
fool call quaife and buy yours. as soon as they get them in they will ship them out. I found that before thanksgiving.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
haunter said:
you do NOT want a POSI unless you never plan on turning under throttle
Why? It's limited slip, not a locking differential.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Silv04RL said:
those are for RWD cars, i have one in my Formula.
It doesnt say that its only for rwd, and the application chart says it will fit gm cars.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
goofyguy said:
fool call quaife and buy yours. as soon as they get them in they will ship them out. I found that before thanksgiving.
Why is the quaife so much better, and when are they supposed to come in. This lsd is available now, and as far as i can tell it works the same way.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Where does it say that it works with our transmission? It says nothing about Audi's...am I missing something here?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
thats not true. Torsen based are worst in no traction situations like ice or super soft sand. A torsen needs some resistance to work so if you on ice its going to act like a open diffy. Its the best in situations where some traction is available but not zero. So all you northerners that are looking for that reason, look some more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts