Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a LSD into the Redline or any other Saturn here? I know that I've seen someone that has it installed on their car. Would really like to get a good LSD installed in the Redline, man it could really use it. Anyway, have quite a bit of car experience, mainly with older cars, so I'm not afraid to tear a car all apart! Let me know if you guys have any advice, suggestions, warnings, tricks, costs, etc....Thanks!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
431 Posts
From the basement...

Sp00ner said:
Has anyone installed a LSD into the Redline or any other Saturn here? I know that I've seen someone that has it installed on their car. Would really like to get a good LSD installed in the Redline, man it could really use it. Anyway, have quite a bit of car experience, mainly with older cars, so I'm not afraid to tear a car all apart! Let me know if you guys have any advice, suggestions, warnings, tricks, costs, etc....Thanks!
Any luck finding that LSD? :)

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
whats up with peeps digging up spoons ancient threads lately?

·
Registered
8,036 Posts
RL-2005 said:
have you guys noticed you cant search for threads by the exact user "SpOOner"? You moderating bastard!!!
What are you talking about? Our search feature freaking blows...:killtard:

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Sp00ner said:
sp00n your better off buying a LSD tranny new its cheaper then buying an LSD and having it installed. Not to mention you would have a back up tranny.

Mines getting ordered as soon as I get back heres a link http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getLocator&siteid=214240&chapter=DP1NX0&appSectionid=12&groupid=61945&make=6&model=Cobalt&year=2005&catalogid=1

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
fullthrottle said:
sp00n your better off buying a LSD tranny new its cheaper then buying an LSD and having it installed. Not to mention you would have a back up tranny.

Mines getting ordered as soon as I get back heres a link http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getLocator&siteid=214240&chapter=DP1NX0&appSectionid=12&groupid=61945&make=6&model=Cobalt&year=2005&catalogid=1
See Sp00n, patience DOES pay off...it only took about 2 years, but you FINALLY got a useful response! :rofl:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
true but if he only wants the lsd and can get it for cheap why not just do it your self? but an lsd tranny from saturn would be the best route bc of having a donor tranny...

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
thedubsack85 said:
true but if he only wants the lsd and can get it for cheap why not just do it your self? but an lsd tranny from saturn would be the best route bc of having a donor tranny...
because it take special tools just to tear these trannys apart. trust me ive looked into it its cheaper to just buy a tranny with one. the lsd alone is over 1.3K

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
mgm1979 said:
See Sp00n, patience DOES pay off...it only took about 2 years, but you FINALLY got a useful response! :rofl:
holly **** dude shoot me I didnt realize how old this thread was. As i was typing my first post i was thinking to myself dosent sp00n already know this stuff? :D LoL im a fuckin retard :D

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
fullthrottle said:
holly **** dude shoot me I didnt realize how old this thread was. As i was typing my first post i was thinking to myself dosent sp00n already know this stuff? :D LoL im a fuckin retard :D
No worries dude...maybe it just took THIS long for the post to reach England...??? :shrug03:

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
mgm1979 said:
No worries dude...maybe it just took THIS long for the post to reach England...??? :shrug03:
BWAHAAAAAAAA ROTFLMFAO

1 - 13 of 13 Posts