Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I ran hard and busted #4 rod...so its "blown"...who wants the motor? You can use it to do a rebuild/swap or any other crazy stuff. Take it off my hands PLEASE! Its currently located in Columbus, GA. Mileage was at 61,349 before I had to go get a new LSJ for 3,000 fricken dollars.

PM me with an offer, and please no low baller crap.

Motor only, no trans or S/C.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
You actually broke the rod?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That Rod...

Yup, I did. Pushed it too hard. Heat plus pushing to hard equals disaster. BUT my new setup is doing well. Def want this gone tho so I dont have the option of rebuilding it myself. Dont have time for it...

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
That's the first rod I heard of on here that has broken! Lots of burned/broken pistons and cylinder sleeves.

Got any pictures?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
motor includes...

Just imagine your motor out of your car bud minus intake, SC, exhaust and the wiring...everything goes with. block, busted #4 piston/rod, cams valve cover etc etc it all goes. I'll get pics as requested but only if youre serious bc its an lsj motor from my 06RL stage 3..we've all seen the motor lol. Feel free to PM me or email me if its easier for you dudes. Its just taking up space :/ and I might be deploying again soon too. Hate to have this wasted if anyone wants to build their motor but still needs to use their car everyday like I do. :FRO:

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
hmm... i smell a troll....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yo dude,

No other damage, just #4. Im down to part it out but id really like to just sell the whole thing. If ya'll want the head or whatever parts, please PM me or seek my email. I think I put in there Im an active duty soldier so my time is consumed with that. yay me lol...at any rate, please hit me up, it'd be great to let this go bc its taking up space.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts