Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the short-block out of a 2006 Cobalt SS, which had an electrical fire. I have parted-out this package down to this SB. It had approximately 18K miles at the time of salvage. The engine has been stored covered with good oil in the crankcase. It turns freely and there is NO evidence of scoring to ANY of the cylinder walls. Every part I have removed/sold from this engine has been ready to bolt-on and ALL of the buyers are happy. I will be removing the clutch assembly before shipment. The price to RLF members is $450 + S&H. The SB is located in zip code 33773 and is available for local pick-up. I am PayPal verified and have a 100% Ebay sellers (tnt*61 ) rating with numerous RL parts sold. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
This is the short-block out of a 2006 Cobalt SS, which had an electrical fire. I have parted-out this package down to this SB. It had approximately 18K miles at the time of salvage. The engine has been stored covered with good oil in the crankcase. It turns freely and there is NO evidence of scoring to ANY of the cylinder walls. Every part I have removed/sold from this engine has been ready to bolt-on and ALL of the buyers are happy. I will be removing the clutch assembly before shipment. The price to RLF members is $450 + S&H. The SB is located in zip code 33773 and is available for local pick-up. I am PayPal verified and have a 100% Ebay sellers (tnt*61 ) rating with numerous RL parts sold. Thanks for looking!
I am very interested in this short block. If you can hold it until the May 15th (Air Force Pay Day), I could Paypal the money to you. What would shipping be to 29406 area code? Thanks!

·
Banned
1 Posts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts