1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
sorry had to do it

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
LOL, you love your new little smilies, don't ya, Z-man. Since this is a repost, I'm going to hijack here:

Did you ever talk to that editor guy from SCC? Just wondering, even if it's a negative, or a no-response, I haven't heard anything.

I could have asked in PM's, but I like being a hijacker every once in a while.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
i sent it to him he liked it he said not bad at all. he doesn't make the final say though his board of directors does which i was not aware of, he will be calling me on wed this coming week to let me know more for ya. he said good job and you would have a future with a mag or journal if you continue to purue this. dont worry ill keep ya up to date. he said good job though and he did say he may want to use it with a little fine tuning of course they always do he said. that is a most commendable response and you should be more than thrilled at this point already.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Well, first off, I have to say, I'm VERY thrilled with the response from him!

A little fine tuning would definitely be in order; the more I've read that, the more I see in the way of editing I could have done. However, I really do appreciate your getting me in contact with him, that's great stuff! A million thanks, I wish there was more I could do to thank you!

I just can't wait until something else to test drive comes my way. *crosses fingers & hopes for a new Z06!*

Once again, a million thanks.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
i will speak to him on wed. pm me again your info i accidentally deleted all of them. i wrote the address downbut not the phone i will need that to give him if he wants to contact you. send the info again to me so i have it for him on wed. not a problem man , been in this business for 14 years now its always nice to help a fellow car nut out. im heading out there actuall we may end up going riding or maybe golf anyway :D

·
Registered
681 Posts
Pretty cool - it doesn't have that buzzy tin can "ring a ding ding" sound like mine does with the OBX - mine sounds like a danged Honda dirt bike when I get on it. Hate that...

I'm wondering what a high flow cat

http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=84491&prmenbr=361

(the 3" oval one for $83.99)

and 3" mandrel bent tubing (ordered over ebay, cut and welded by a buddy), and a Magnaflow 3" muffler (14835)

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopdisplayproducts.asp?zone=main&id=391

would sound like..?

Additionally, Jeg's sells the O2 sensor threaded bungs (heh..heh...he said "bung"..heh...heh...) - they could be welded into the new pipe and 3" piping could come straight off the exhaust manifold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts