Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

261 - 271 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
No, I never heard of him bringing girls into the heavens, but there are stories of him taking animal shapes to be with animal women. I just meant taking a mortal type form and visiting earth, nothing else. And since he is a third generation diety, he can't be THAT powerful. lol.

·
Premium Member
2,044 Posts
Shabodah said:
No, I never heard of him bringing girls into the heavens, but there are stories of him taking animal shapes to be with animal women. I just meant taking a mortal type form and visiting earth, nothing else. And since he is a third generation diety, he can't be THAT powerful. lol.
Ya he could be a big ol puss....Ya I remember the stories of him taking animal form....It has been a long time since I studied al that shit...so its real fuzzy:shrug03:

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Shabodah said:
I was busy for a while, so I got to toss in some random stuff I missed.

A) Zeus has in fact visited earth in a mortal type form. That's why he has children all over that have mortal mothers.
B) Selene is in fact older than Apocalyspe AFAIK.

ya thats sort of a debate. apocolypse says he is the first mutant, and we know for fact he was born in ancient egypt(rise of apokolypse tells about his origins) . but selene says she is older, but nobody knows for sure. there were two others that were supposidy older, but one is dead and the other is trapped/lost in the negative zone iirc... im a bit fuzy on some of this so i could be wrong.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
So uh yah, I'm bringing this back.

Why you may ask.

Simple.

I found a site where I can finally download all my DB shows and actually watch the last 2 seasons of GT (since crappy ass YTV only shows the "Lost Episodes" and the first half of the "Bebi Saga").

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
XeroState said:
So uh yah, I'm bringing this back.

Why you may ask.

Simple.

I found a site where I can finally download all my DB shows and actually watch the last 2 seasons of GT (since crappy ass YTV only shows the "Lost Episodes" and the first half of the "Bebi Saga").
free download????? do share!

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Not really free no...lol

If you don't pay the 10 Euro's it'll take you like 2+ months to get just the GT series (64 shows), let alone the Z and original.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
XeroState said:
Not really free no...lol

If you don't pay the 10 Euro's it'll take you like 2+ months to get just the GT series (64 shows), let alone the Z and original.
so what the **** does 10 euro's translate to? doesnt sound like very much mony to be able to get the entire series's

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
13USD..hahahaha (about)

261 - 271 of 271 Posts