Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mallett Cars To Build V8 LS2 Powered Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky

Mallett Cars, Ltd. has announced their next venture: the V8 powered Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky. These 2 seater roadsters will be powered by the LS2 V8 engine that is currently used in the C6 Corvettes.

New updated information on production and prices will become available - June, 2005. To celebrate our newest conversion, we will be producing a special offering of the new 400 Horsepower LS2 Solstice. This is limited to a production of 100 cars annually. Upgrades are to be announced!

I found this on another board. These are going to be some bad ass cars.
http://www.mallettcars.com/

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Oh my good god. Man I need new shorts. Thats the greatest thing I have seen since the Cobra motor to a focus ZX3 conversion. Mmm 450hp focus RWD

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
change of plans...

next car = saturn SKY ls2

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I actually fell out of my chair when I read this. I then had to re-read it. That is fricken sweet. To bad I'll never own one, nor shall I ever see one in person prolly, but it's badass none-the-less.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Wether I see it or not in person, this/these cars are going to be pretty sick. The sky to me has everything it needed, except power. Once that engine gets into that car, it will be UNSTOPABLE. 400+ HP in that size car? Forget about it.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Ye fuckin gods man.... that's amazing!

Goofy: That Focus was sick. I read a review where they compared it to a Lambo, or Ferrari driving around S. Cali. it was so much faster it was sick.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Holy shit! I wonder how they plan to get it to stick to the ground;

Sky/Solstice+LS2=Owning stock in perfered tire manufacturer

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Ye fuckin gods man.... that's amazing!

Goofy: That Focus was sick. I read a review where they compared it to a Lambo, or Ferrari driving around S. Cali. it was so much faster it was sick.
Ive seen that focus in real life. I have video of it going around the auto-x course.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts