Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Redlines and Cobalt SS i think it is time that we meet up i live in dundalk but maybe we could find a place in the middle of all of us just post up what day, time, and place and we will decide

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I agree. So far I've seen about 6 or so RL's in the Harrisburg area and 1 Cobalt. Definately enough people for a meet.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got 2 redlines and one cobalt around here i just gotta find them and stop and talk to them but i'm up for cecil County but its got to be ok for the other people two

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have no problem about that but i want it to be alot of RL and SS that will look soo awesome over the god damn civics but i think we should meet their one friday night around 530 at the gas station before you get to cecil i think it is a citgo and wait their till everyone gets their

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Guy, If you do it on a saturday, I am there... I have family just outside of DC (on the VA side), so I would hapily kill a saturday up there. I just don't want to go to a "tuner night" alone b/c all of the ricers or the good 'ol boys with there muscle cars... Not really either of them. But rollin in with a hand ful of IRL's CSS's and yes, I wouldn't mind some skittles, if they weren't douches. After all, we are all come from the sime side of the ocean, or at least our cars do.

Shit, after thinking about it, i would take a friday off work and do it :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Just north of Baltimore here, keep me posted and I am up for a meet.

·
Registered
365 Posts
How Far Is That Park/place From Philly?

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jeepin how come i never see you around?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I'm just north of Baltimore also... I think I know who jeepin is... do you work at Saturn in GB??

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
SoupsRedline said:
I'm just north of Baltimore also... I think I know who jeepin is... do you work at Saturn in GB??
No I dont work at Saturn, I live in White Marsh and I am up and down 95 every day. I have only seen one other redline around here. Maybe you guys just cant catch up to me, just kidding.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Thats cool. I know there is a guy at the dealership in Glen Burnie that has a black RL, and I picked my red one up last week. Have you done anything to yours yet??

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
SoupsRedline said:
Thats cool. I know there is a guy at the dealership in Glen Burnie that has a black RL, and I picked my red one up last week. Have you done anything to yours yet??
I have tint, boost gauge, the goofy brace, and K&N CAI. Nothing crazy yet.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i seen 1 guy down the ocean with the black RL with the low wing and one guy around my way with a blue RL also with a low wing and his friend just bought a Cobalt SS Yellow i say every one around here (Baltimore) Meet up and then we could plan this big meet out alittle better BTW i have a Silver RL with the big wing and K&N CAI

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
we need a date? and time? and place?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Hey Jeepin... how did you get that stuff done?? At a shop or by yourself. I'm new to adding things onto my saturn, so if you did it yourself... would you be interested in giving me a hand?? Or pointing me in the direction of a good shop to have it done at?? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
SoupsRedline said:
Hey Jeepin... how did you get that stuff done?? At a shop or by yourself. I'm new to adding things onto my saturn, so if you did it yourself... would you be interested in giving me a hand?? Or pointing me in the direction of a good shop to have it done at?? Thanks.
I did all my stuff myself except for the tint. I had that done at D&L window tinting. Depending on what you want to do I would be willing to give you a hand. I am not a mechanic but I am pretty handy with a wrench. Let me know what you want to do to yours.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts