Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Me schooling a few cars

3K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Tek 
#1 ·
Need a host for the vids

#3 ·
Woo theres my car in all it fury

#5 ·
the odd noise is coming from my car everytime i shift. And the car was an integra with all the bolt ons. He has intake, exhaust, pulleys, new cams, light weight fly wheel, cam gears, throttle body, header, no cat, ecu upgrade. From a 40 roll on he can make me want more power he cant keep up but Im not gaining fast. From a stand still I can kill him good.

#6 ·
That was good. An integra with everything imaginable vs. your redline would've sounded even to me, but way to show him what's really up. You gained on him pretty fast, too. I dig the neons as well; muy bien.

#10 · (Edited)
goofyguy said:
the odd noise is coming from my car everytime i shift. And the car was an integra with all the bolt ons. He has intake :) , exhaust :) , pulleys :) , new cams :mad: , light weight fly wheel :) , cam gears :mad: , throttle body :mad: , header :mad: , no cat :mad: , ecu upgrade :mad: . From a 40 roll on he can make me want more power he cant keep up but Im not gaining fast. From a stand still I can kill him good [especially when he has a camera in his hand, and he's watching me instead of the tach, and he has to take his hand off the wheel to shift.]
I asked you not to post and brag this, and you did. I would love for someone to vid my car, so that I could see and hear what it's like from the outside. Thats what I did for you, and look what you did. You told me you didn't too.

The mods with the :mad: are not true, and you know it. Keep in mind I also have an LS. It's the base motor for my car, and the car is 11 years old and has over 230,000 miles on it!! You failed to mention that, even though you told me a few hours ago that you did. You keep putting my shit down. Thats not what friends do.

I don't really care that you did it, but just don't lie to me about it. At least tell the truth about my car too.

BTW, no I don't have a fake BOV sound coming from my car. Yes that is rice.
I'm not telling how the RL has a bov...
That's our secret.

Sounds pretty cool though. :D

#13 ·
yrethguad said:
I'm not telling how the RL has a bov...
That's becasue it dosen't.

I know personally and it has been said many times before here that blow off valves will not work on a roots set up with the throttle body before the supercharger because there is not boost spike to vent out.

Sorry if this comes off as rude but I don't buy it. Unless Goofyguy has one of those electric fake blow off valves, then that would just be plain halarious.

#14 · (Edited)
Actually, listening to that video more it dose sound like one of those electronic fake BOV's. But yrethguad, it sounds like it is coming from your car though. It is not consistant through the whole video as a vaccum opperated valve would be.

Funny.

#16 ·
Love The Saturn Have The Same Kind, But Whats With The Green Lights, That Seems Ricey To Me. Great Vid Though.

#20 ·
The lights aren't a bad idea to me. Just a different way to customize your car. Why not just go for the domestic version of rice, i like to call it wice. I never could get anyone to even try and mess with me until i put a set on my car. Plus my kid likes the colors. oh well. :D

#22 ·
Rice to me is defined as a car that looks lame because of poor artistic vision and or no engine work done whatsoever. All show no go.

Even after all the lights and racing stripe im gonna do, its not rice, cause I still have a 14 sec stock car with a S/C thats scares small children when I make it whine. Hahahaha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.