Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to set up a meet in or around the MD area... I know about the meet in sping hill TN in june i might be there... i am a GM employee in the baltimore Astro/safari plant... but i would like to set up some kind of meet a lil closer to home... maybe a cookout or show or something of that nature... Lets post the ideas and the possible attenders here... we can have it open to more then just the RL's

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
if u guys really are interested i could try and set something up here at codorus park, i could get a pavilion and everything...not sure about the alcohol law, but i think its ok.

if u all want i can start pming guys from the pa, md, nj, de area and let em know about it and see if they're interested.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I live 20 mins north of Baltimore. I would be in if you guys put something together.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Blue Streak said:
you can count me in at being at that show in carlisle won't be showing but definatly attending with the digi cam... will post pics upon return
Blue Streak where in MD do you live. I am up for driving up to Carlise Saturday if you want to follow me up there or vise versa. I live in White Marsh.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
thats usually a pretty good show, too.

i was kinda hopin for an all redline meet, cuz getting a whole slew of saturns together could be quite an undertaking......plus space could be limited. i know, ive been around the saturn scene a while, haha.

we'll see, ill have to call up the park to see what could be arranged.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Blue Streak said:
thats awesome jeepin i live right in dundalk hit me up on aim or something sometime and we'll set it up... anyone else around the area or on the way want to meet up with us
Blue - I basically live across the street from White Marsh mall so maybe we can catch up there and head up to Carlisle. Let me know what works.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
u guys will end up going straight through my town, most likely.....so ill let u know and maybe ill head up with you guys.
That works, looks like its a straight shot up 83 for most of the way. Let us know if you want to head up with us. That would be cool, 3 Redlines rolling in there at the same time.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I am driving up to hang out, not to show my car. At least not offically.

·
Registered
252 Posts
do i need to find a spot to meet before the show and all arrive at once? there is a Taco Bell almost across the street along with walmart - down a little is a car wash... up a little mcdonalds, red robin, arby's....

Xau

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Xau said:
do i need to find a spot to meet before the show and all arrive at once? there is a Taco Bell almost across the street along with walmart - down a little is a car wash... up a little mcdonalds, red robin, arby's....

Xau
I am up for whatever everyone wants to do. Considering the only other Redline I have been near was at the dealer, it will be cool to check everyone else's out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.