Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be in the Orlando/Kissimee area the week of June 21st, unfortunately I won't be driving my RL. If anyone wants to meet, let me know.
UPDATE: I will be staying at the Mystic Dunes in Celebration,Fla.

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well atleast like I told you the other night there are for sure 5 cars coming out from my new club. :) I know, I know not Redlines or even Saturns but oh well.
Wow Kim, your own club? I think you'd make a decent Madam President. Good Luck, when I come down I expect to see cars lined up at my hotel. LOL cya soon.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Wow Kim, your own club? I think you'd make a decent Madam President. Good Luck, when I come down I expect to see cars lined up at my hotel. LOL cya soon.
You are sooo funny it's like we don't talk all the time! LOL Don't worry no tat's of the name on my arm though! HA HA HA it would be too long & trashy to put on there anyway! Plus you know clubs come and go.... BTW I did mail you sticker to you this week punk-o.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Just avoiding drama that you keep bringing back, you seem to be the one stalking people since you have quite a few screennames now "Deb McKinley" aka "prettiernpink" aka "iondude940". Why is it someone needs so many names? Oh wait, to stir drama. This is why people avoid meets that you are attending. The PM wasn't sent for drama factor, it was so he would know why no one else is responding, but since he felt a need to pass that on I guess it just added to it

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Just avoiding drama that you keep bringing back, you seem to be the one stalking people since you have quite a few screennames now "Deb McKinley" aka "prettiernpink" aka "iondude940". Why is it someone needs so many names? Oh wait, to stir drama. This is why people avoid meets that you are attending. The PM wasn't sent for drama factor, it was so he would know why no one else is responding, but since he felt a need to pass that on I guess it just added to it
Sorry I'm not a Deb but Prettiernpink as we all know was me and everyone knew it.... and the iondude is actually my friend posting for me on Ionforums.

Sweetie you know if the meets were strong before I came around it wouldn't matter what ONE person has to do with it. I think it's funny and such an honor ya'll keep blaming me after 3+ years for the dimise of your meets. But seriously after 3+ years and a lot of that time me not around you would think if there were going to be meets they would happen & it would not have anything to do with me. As honored as I am that Ya'll keep blaming me for drama or for people not meeting I think you should all take a step back and look if ya'll were strong then one person would not matter and ya'll would be meeting all the time and thriving! Now please you and your little friends stop harassing me and shifting blame on me when ya'll need to place the blame where it really belongs and keep this off of this forum and other forums If you have anything else to say to me then just PM me or email me.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
LOL thats so funny Bob! I was thinking the same thing when I saw no one else was commenting. Its not the meet its the people attending!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Yeah I thought that was pretty good considering the time and day...

Ya'll crack me up I love it that you still ALL pay soooo much attention to me and make such an effort to make me the center of all your World's... Now that is something to say WOW about!

Like I said to Bob in a PM where all of this should be It takes two my dear start laying some blame on the other common factor here that has a lovely way of lying to me about ya'll AND lying to you all about me. It's sad how he had/has a lot of us snowed yet we still come back for more lying and sneakiness. Sit back and think about that for a second, who is always claiming "no it's not me, I'm the victim, blahblahblah lie lie lie, all the events he didn't go to in the past year lies when he was actually spending the time with me but instead wanted to lie to you all"? It's not this girl.

I am not going to comment on anything else you sad sad sad people that are making me your World still on here or any other forum if you have ANYTHING to say to me or try to act cool in front of your friends by trying to come at me do so in an email or PM.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
blah blah blah. The only reason I say anything to you is because this one was funny and your in almost every post on the site. Trust me no one cares about you or the past from this captains chair. I just think that its HILARIOUS how you think its always about you. Have fun at the next 7 car meet!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts