Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo was up Miami ppl Just wanted to know if any redline owners wanna meet up pm me and let me know holla

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
I agree with my blue brother where/when?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pm me on where u wanna meet any one down to meet today wens june 29 holla pm me or im me in aim miahomie69

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
BlackRedLine said:
I go to the car meets all the time never see Redline's there, just mine. They meet up every Tues. & Thurs. nights...
Where? I only know of one on friday nights.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Sorry, didn't see your reply till now, I passes out earlier. Nah, I'm "local" but not quite local enough to know about the Kendall meets. What I was talking about was was the car show at Towers on friday nights. 595 and University is where it's at if you hadn't heard.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
meet up

So why Dont we make a meet up this friday at the towers Let me know who wants to go cause imma be there this friday July 1

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
What time is it usally over i live about 5 min from towers but i work until about 12

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
meet up

I dunno how long it stays up for i may be there that long nopw sure pm me if u wanna meet up after 12

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
I will definatly be there tommorrow night around 7 I had to work till 11:30 tonight so I couldn't make it out. Went to 27 instead. ;)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
W/e let me know when and where yo all want to meet up in advance to get a couple ppl to go post here where u think is a good place to meet up next week

·
Registered
179 Posts
hey whats up im in the kendal area and dont know anyone with a redline...

Silver redline T.V. K&N cold air

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.