Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals!
I am the luring member here who wishes he would have bought a RL! But anyway i am putting together a car/show (very informal) and meet at the drag strip here in MIchigan, it is for www.w-body.com, luminas, cuttys, grand prixs (GM). It will be in Monroe, MIch the weekend of JULY 8-10 at a hotel called HOME TOWN inn, rooms are cheap and the track is like 15 min away. It'd be great if some of you can stop by either the hotel or the track that sat night. Over at w-body we have discussed the RL and would like to see a race between a highly modded Z34 TWIN CAM (11-14 year old car) against a RL all in good fun.
So again this is a invite to all of you who would like to come out and hang with other car guys, hopefully we will have our guru of the forced induction grand prix's there who has a 450 hp turbo grand prix. Hope to see a few of ya there Jay
[email protected] PLEASE EMAIL IF INTERESTED!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Sounds like fun - I'm not moving to Florida anymore so a Michigan meet sounds like fun; I may invite my buddy from my old job who had a 305-whp Grand Prix GTP, he'd probably get a kick out of it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as many as you can! the track night will be sat evening though, the rest of the weekend we have activities planned and such, but like i said it'd be nice for other GM cars tos how up and have the day or weekend to B.S. and work on cars. Stop over and see look over www.w-body.com a few people with daily drivers looking to get em fixed and others who mod em like me :confused: yeah i'm nuts. Later Jay

·
Registered
36 Posts
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
Sounds like fun - I'm not moving to Florida anymore so a Michigan meet sounds like fun; I may invite my buddy from my old job who had a 305-whp Grand Prix GTP, he'd probably get a kick out of it.
Well at least you don't have to deal with hurricanes this way.

I not sure yet if I'll be able to go to this show....I'll let the MI people know.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Where in MI? How from from Chicago?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
prolly about 4 hours, mapquest it, LOOK up MILAN, MICHIGAN thats where the track is and hotels are about 15 minutes from there. Like i said it is just gonna be a group of us getting together for the weekend to race and to shoot the shit (and have someone help me with my cluster swap)

·
Registered
52 Posts
xtremelumina92 said:
So again this is a invite to all of you who would like to come out and hang with other car guys, hopefully we will have our guru of the forced induction grand prix's there who has a 450 hp turbo grand prix.
Just curious, who do you know in MI that has a 450whp turbo grand prix?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ZR2_S10 said:
Just curious, who do you know in MI that has a 450whp turbo grand prix?
never said he was from MI! he is the resident guru on our site, and makes a few parts for the 3.1 turbo and re does the crossovers for the TGP's. Stop over at www.w-body.com and look up the user name Jeff M

Oh and IonChick i saw your car at the Cousino car show, thats where i graduated from in 2001. Later Jay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts