Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
fullthrottle said:
dude if I were back in michigan i wouldnt even drive my REL in the winter.

I drove my 97 Comp Trans AM one winter and it was a nightmare.
Slap some snow tires on her and she drives like a tank. I didn't have any problems last year.

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
post#5 said:
This whole thread was for bc3tec...lol...
all of this is in jest...not to offend.
hyperion said:
Socal, I'm thinkin' you need your ass kicked. You're laughing at ppl's suffering & deaths?! I live in Kansas, BTW. I tried driving my RL to work yesterday on streets I couldn't see because of the deep snow & visibility was about 1/4 mile. I had to turn back & call-in. Wasn't really wanting to use my few remaining vacation hours. The shitty thing is that my work closes call centers in places that often get snow at the drop of a hat but everytime we get some freak snowstorm, they don't close our location. My wife works a normal shift so she made it to work before numerous inches of snow fell on top of what already had. I worried all day about her driving home in the worst conditions. Back in '04, my in-law's house burned because they, with many other Wichitans, were without power due to an ice storm taking down power lines. Does that give you the giggles? You're a fuckin' idiot.
Sorry to hear about your problems. PM me the e-nutkick...

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
PM me the e-nutkick...
no i wanna!

*THUNK*

*sees socal unphased*

knew it.
:flamed:

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
^^^ha ha...good thing, i always wear my e-cup when signing on here...
lol...

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
^^^ha ha...good thing, i always wear my e-cup when signing on here...
lol...
BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
...yea there is no doubt that there is a sh-t load of traffic here in CA...thats what we get for electing politicians that spend all our tax dollars on defense...
I didn't realize that California spent that much money on defense.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Hey SoCal... some of us got to sit home and get paid for working, it's called a snow day... so we go skiing... paid..

Real midwest folks like the snow and cold. Then, when summer comes again, we don't get all whiny and pouty when it's 68 and rains one day a week... :lol:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I got complimented on the tail whips I was doing in the Burger King parking lot last night...by a Burger King employee...

Snow can be fun!

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
lol...i thought this thread died...lol
This was just for Bc3tech, for messing with my other thread...
I wish we got paid "snow days"...:(...

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
lol...i thought this thread died...lol
This was just for Bc3tech, for messing with my other thread...
I wish we got paid "snow days"...:(...
The kids get out of school for snow days. People don't get off work with pay for them. Well, I suppose a few people with real nice salaried jobs do, but I've never worked for a place that closed for a snow day. Ever. Period. I've been at work with no electrical power trying to get done what we can, but never had off work completely for a "snow day."

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
^^^damn that sux...how much can you even do without electrical? no way to power the compressors...no way to run the lift...thats back to old school status right there...3 ton jacks and hand powered wrenching FTL!

if it makes it any better, i never get snow days off...lol...j/k

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
^^^damn that sux...how much can you even do without electrical? no way to power the compressors...no way to run the lift...thats back to old school status right there...3 ton jacks and hand powered wrenching FTL!

if it makes it any better, i never get snow days off...lol...j/k
You forgot. Most the garage doors have electrical motors, too. So yeah, we don't get a lot done when that happens. But the owner would be damned if we weren't here. Craziness.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Hey SoCal... some of us got to sit home and get paid for working, it's called a snow day... so we go skiing... paid..

Real midwest folks like the snow and cold. Then, when summer comes again, we don't get all whiny and pouty when it's 68 and rains one day a week... :lol:
slacker. :)

with the jobs i've had, if i stayed home due to weather i still had to VPN in and do my work :(

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
telecommuting FTL!...

Man, it was a blistering 45° last night. And when i checked my Coolant temps this morning they were at 38°...WOOO...almost cold enough for snow...now if we just got rain, more than once a year...

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
telecommuting FTL!...

Man, it was a blistering 45° last night. And when i checked my Coolant temps this morning they were at 38°...WOOO...almost cold enough for snow...now if we just got rain, more than once a year...
:mofo: :blowingup :domotwak: :rocket: :disgust: :flame: :couto: :fight: :armed: :fu: :twak: :iamwithst :bangin:

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Here... it was 4... lol

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
^^^lol...i got a Progress RSB to help with that snow out there if you need it BC3...itll give you plenty of oversteer on all that black ice :p...lol j/p...

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
^^^lol...i got a Progress RSB to help with that snow out there if you need it BC3...itll give you plenty of oversteer on all that black ice :p...lol j/p...
already got one, you surfin' hippie.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts