Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
oh yeah DC metro has some cheap places... and the bonus is you get to gamble every day if you live there!... with your LIFE. chya.

i was in Rockville, which realtors like to call "north potomac" for real estate reasons... condos were going up just outside of town for $800k. single family homes were $1.5m, town homes were $700k. all those prices are pretty well rock bottom for the area. the only nice part about it was the unit was brand new, had just been finished the month before we got there and the area was very nice w/ NO crime. my wife's purse fell outta the car and we didn't notice. it sat outside our house for a full day before we found it, everything intact. we also left the garage open w/ the house door unlocked and nothing happened.

at the time Potomac maryland (20854) was the 2nd most affluent zip code in the US behind 90210.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
2500 for a 4 bedroom house and 2 car garage. split it with friends. its what i got to look forward to. that and 8 dogs. including a pitbull. where im at now like 520 a month rent. its going up to 625. not to bad.IMO

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
10x30 is a decent size studio...especially for $300/mo...out here its $1000.mo for the same thing...there were 5 of those on the same property i was on. The landlord wouldnt let me rent one of those after the whole "pit-bull" thing. ghey:flame:. I gotta move to the valley w/ dub, $2500 for a 4 bed is cheeeeeep. in OC it would be $2800-3200 for a 4 bed...
...sh-t the 2 bedroom i was in wasnt even 1000sq/ft...i dont think it was even 800'...my room was 11x14' for $875/mo...

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
lol...i was saying move to the area, ya' doof', lol...Im not down with living with more than 2 roomates anymore...I hate sharing. It always seems that one roomate (who doesnt have to be at work till 4pm) is using the shower at 8am...so I have to wait, making me late to work, then get into a wet shower that is used and abused, if you kno what i mean...
...no more of that BS...lol

61 - 66 of 66 Posts