Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Raven said:
how many MN/WI people do we have here?
Hey Raven. My name is Mike Sheldon and I live in Plymouth. Ding me at [email protected] and let me know where you are at. It would be cool to hang out with some RL folks that are in the area. I have only seen 1 black, 1 silver, and 1 blue RL since I got mine in January. Take care, SpikemanII.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Raven YOU know me :D . I'm in Blaine. Did you finally get a redline

·
Registered
115 Posts
One of these nights were going to have to get together. Say maybe a tues. at the south burb meets a Raven just so it isn't to far for Motormouth

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm gona try to be there. Were about s is that new location compared to the other one.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I Plan to be there now I thought work was gonna impeed me from going but its all good now.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Raven said:
Saturn of St. Paul is almost out. Saturn of Minneapolis however has a shitload
Haha! This is probably a better thread to discuss this on. :)

Like I said in the other thread, I wasn't impressed with how uninterested in selling me a RL that Saturn of St. Paul. Which is weird, because they were really great when I got my SC2 a number of years back, and you indicated that they were really good with you recently.

Anyway, I'll probably check out Golden Valley/Minneapolis later this week and see if they have a Black RL with the competition package for me. : )

Hmm. http://www.autouplinkusa.com/FindVehicle1.cfm?GroupId=8 and then search on new Saturns, you're right, seems like they do have a lot. Weird that they're listed as Icr rather than Ion or something.

Xian

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
ICR = Ion Coupe Redline.

talk to mary bedder (i pm'ed you). she's out of the inver grove heights store, but had her come to the white bear store. inver grove has one for $18,700

you should join www.mnsportcompacts.net, just put raven as your referral
no talk of racing is permitted (just a heads up)

we are a MN car club. If you're from the south burbs, come to our south meet tonite at 7pm. Other the NW burbs is on wednesday's at culvers of 494 and bass lake rd

·
Registered
199 Posts
Raven said:
ICR = Ion Coupe Redline.
Oh, duh. :)

you should join www.mnsportcompacts.net, just put raven as your referral
Joined it a couple days ago, when you and MotorMouth were talking back & forth on another thread. I think my account (xian, surprise) is already active, just been lurking for a couple of days before I introduce myself.

we are a MN car club. If you're from the south burbs, come to our south meet tonite at 7pm. Other the NW burbs is on wednesday's at culvers of 494 and bass lake rd
Tuesdays are generally bad for me, but I'll try to make it one of these days.

Xian

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well since it's "Back to the 50's" weekend starting friday, did anyone wanna go cruise midway friday or saturday (friday WILL be less busy). And make sure to have a front plate, there are no warnings.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I would like to but I have A Grooms dinner and don't know when that will be over :confused:

1 - 20 of 126 Posts