Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda a random post but I was just driving thru my small wisconsin town and seen a redline drive through makes me wana drive mine so bad but have it in storage till roads get nice. Anyone else experiencing this lol?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I haven't even seen my car since November. Can't wait until the end of March early April.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya I put mine away in december but got the good old 67 buick for dd. And just got 4 door neon lol but ya got about month to 2 months to get the redline back out

·
Registered
9,397 Posts
i wish i had another car so I could store the saturn. lucky you guys. mine is my dd:(
ha. since i picked up a motorcycle, my RL is relegated to winter beater.

but i know what you guys are talking about. i want to ride so bad...

and when i didn't have a bike i wished so hard for spring so i could put my summer tires back on and DRIVE again.

:bluecap:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Drive my car everday to work, snow tires ftw. Bought the car knowing it's fwd and will never run 8's in the 1/4. Makes a fun DD though.

Sorry but if I'm going to buy a car and not drive it in the wisconsin winters it will be '69 Z28

·
Registered
566 Posts
Mines my dd also. I just can't wait until all the salt is gone so I can put all my new goodies on.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
i miss my redline... still salty i got rid of it. i cant seem to find it anywhere either

·
Registered
9,397 Posts
well, if you're out of salt, you must be out of the drink too!

·
Formally *Poppz*
1,016 Posts
*=o[/=o/*

Kinda a random post but I was just driving thru my small wisconsin town and seen a redline drive through makes me wana drive mine so bad but have it in storage till roads get nice. Anyone else experiencing this lol?
******************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^***********************
Evening/
Yes....I'm missing mine.The Winter weather is still around,so it's under a Car Cover,Parked.
I too have to wait 'til the End of March or in April.Than I'll fire her up/:cool:/;)/:wave:/:redblob:
Yeah...I Know...lol.Take Care Guyz
Regards/

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would be driving mine but stock rims half like half tred and just put brand new rims and tires and wana keep them fresh out of the salt.

·
Formally *Poppz*
1,016 Posts
*;O] Congrats*

I would be driving mine but stock rims half like half tred and just put brand new rims and tires and wana keep them fresh out of the salt.
******************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^******************
Morning/
After you put the new Rims & Tires on,can you put up some Pictures on here,please? I do not blame you,for NOT wanting to trash them w/this freakin'
Salt! It just ruins everything on a car if not cleaned off constantly. It gets in places that's a Bitch to clean out/:mofo:/:thefinger
To actually wash it right [IMOPO of doing this for 13/Years on School Buses/Cars/Etc.] you need your own Power Washer w/a 45/Degree Pipe Joint
w/a Quick Release and different degree Spray Nozzles.Than get a 2 or 3/Gallon Spray Container w/a Wand and a good degreaser solution and spray
underneath the Chassis/Wheel Wells/Exhaust System/Etc.
*Yes,Power Washers can be Expensive*,but are a great way to help save ones vehicle.And if properly maintained,a good Power Washer can last for years.
I had one for 13/Years.Now,I bought this 3800/PSI PW w/a Honda Engine rated at 13/HorsePower.It is model number:GX/390.It was $1200.00 at Lowes.
[***You do not have to spend that much***].I only did for the Honda Reliability and my experience using Power Washers.It's a great investment for general
all around cleaning,though.Take Care Guyz and have a Great WeekEnd/:)
Regards/

1 - 20 of 23 Posts