Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
last week?

Did I talk to you last week at the drags? Me and my dad? I like your car if this is the same guy, I want to drive back there and park with ya, help represent the IRLS :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
I haven't been up there in about a year now. Still running strong. Best run was a 13.8 on street tires down at pacific.
Still running the hosiers huh??? Whats ur best time now?? Any new mods? It's been a while.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi, yeah it's been a while - hope you can make it out again this year, the RL's are so rare out here. there's a couple of Cobalt's comin out fairly often now too. Maybe more this year, seems to be a growing community of balts and pursuits out here the past few months.
Anyhow my best runs last season were 13.2 @ 105, you can see a clip and slip in my sig.

·
Registered
101 Posts
good run man. I hope to pull a 13.4 on street tires this year, but plan to start running road corses this summer. 13.4 should be good with no lsd and street tires. lol. guess all my mods went into the motor. Now it's time to start modding the suspension.

have you ever heard of www.jbodyperformance.com???? thats who i'm using from now on for engine mods...

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
silveredline said:
good run man. I hope to pull a 13.4 on street tires this year, but plan to start running road corses this summer. 13.4 should be good with no lsd and street tires. lol. guess all my mods went into the motor. Now it's time to start modding the suspension.

have you ever heard of www.jbodyperformance.com???? thats who i'm using from now on for engine mods...

yep - another Canadian company. They're doing the crazy-ass 750hp rwd buildup and conversion on Victory_Red_SS's Cobalt - he lives nearby the Mission Raceway track and will be running that insane beast there often.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Who has HP tuners?

Hey anybody has HP tuners in Burlington area? My fuel map needs to be re-tuned. Thx.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts