Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1252 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to start a Minnesota thread.
I have seen a few RL's around the twin cities and was wondering if we could start gettin together. Im kinda new to the tuning and would like to find someone local who has some experience.

Spotted: Blue IRL on 35w north south of 494.
Spotted: Silver IRL at galaxie carwash off of galaxie ave in apple valley.
:thinkerg:

·
Registered
669 Posts
there already is a mn thread. and what year is your rl?

·
Registered
669 Posts
i guess its just one talking about a meet. i guess this could be the "official" one.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
there's a RL that tools around EP pretty regularly as well.

also i believe Cynic is the only one in the area w/ HPT

·
Registered
669 Posts
there's a RL that tools around EP pretty regularly as well.

also i believe Cynic is the only one in the area w/ HPT
do you know if his tunes are any good?

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
i don't know anything about him or his tuning ability. he only occasionally visits the site.

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
What about the WI guys? I can't get two LSJs together in North East WI for the life of me!

Here is the last time it happened.

Me on the dynojet and him getting a new clutch...

I have no idea who's car that is.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i suppose i can get a few guys together i run with a balt from a local shop and a few other guys. check out the vid if its still there lol. its in the kills section. and yes i have a cf hood on my car in the avatar. only cost me 150:rofl: but it was used....:indiffere

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok so i couldnt find the old kill thread but here is the vid we took during one of the shop meets. dont mind the ******* in the sti he cant drive and he "tuned" his own car we have another one that runs with us and he is actually faster than this one lol with less parts. but here it is and im the one in the white, first guy you see lol.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
if y'all get something together make sure to let Eco-Mod know... he's done a great job on his car.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well if you guys want i know i dont have many posts and im kinda new to the forum but i can help or take control of setting up meets. And if anyone from surrounding areas (aka WI) wanna come over and meet up we can do that too.
Unfortunate as it is the owner of the shop in my sig has a balt that is stored for the winter but they guys from that shop would love to help sponsor or meet up with anyone as well lol. but let me know what you guys are thinkin feelin.

E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: SONiKMN

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok so a buddy an i went out last night in the snow and had some fun gonna put up some vids of it on youtube if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
669 Posts
ok so a buddy an i went out last night in the snow and had some fun gonna put up some vids of it on youtube if anyone is interested.
word, it didnt snow at all up here

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol yeah we didnt get much to work with but we got maybe 2" then it froze over the next night and made it really interesting lol. plus my buddy runs around in a stock 3.1 impala and he put his up on the curb sideways at 25-30 mph so ill have that one for ya too lol.

also was lookin to set up some sort of a meet soon wanna bounce ideas off of people and just discuss stuff with fellow lsj owners. PM me here or my info is also further up in the thread.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I can say Cynic is a good tuner he tuned my car and it works fine he uses other peoples tunes though he doesnt make his own so thats a down fall but hes a awesome person contact me here on the forums. also i was going to set up a meet last summer but i was to busy so i didnt we should set one up this winter or whatever it would be really fun. i am from park rapids mn so it takes like 3 hours to drive to the citys. nice to see a new member on the forums to.

1 - 20 of 1252 Posts