Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
stage 1 redline? is that a secret gm stage 1 we have never seen before or just a pulley upgrades and CAI or what?...looked like the redline kicked the srt4 off the line...and the srt4 pulled like crazy meaning with both good lauches the srt would still easy take the redline...did the redline have lsd?...

·
Registered
493 Posts
redlineRACER said:
stage 1 redline? is that a secret gm stage 1 we have never seen before or just a pulley upgrades and CAI or what?...looked like the redline kicked the srt4 off the line...and the srt4 pulled like crazy meaning with both good lauches the srt would still easy take the redline...did the redline have lsd?...
There's no such thing as stage upgrades for the Red Line, it simply had a smaller pulley and, maybe, intake and exhaust. The Red Line in that vid didn't have a lsd, it just took off before the srt-4. But if that srt-4 did have a stage 1 upgrade pushing 20 psi, then it sure did take it a while to catch the Red Line. :D

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RedLined said:
There's no such thing as stage upgrades for the Red Line, it simply had a smaller pulley and, maybe, intake and exhaust. The Red Line in that vid didn't have a lsd, it just took off before the srt-4. But if that srt-4 did have a stage 1 upgrade pushing 20 psi, then it sure did take it a while to catch the Red Line. :D
that srt 4 wasnt pusinh 20 psi and it didnt even look like the srt 4 took offf until he realized redline did and an it flew by it putting a pretty bad beatig on it.

·
Registered
535 Posts
"thats pritty much the worst video ever made."

·
Registered
679 Posts
The srt4 has 20psi, its pretty fast. We are both friends and were just playing around.we got our cars the same time and when i put the header on i beat him then he gets stage 1 and then a lil more. he does a idle launch outa 1st cuz at 20psi he wont grab on the bfgoodwrench kdw's. he took off tho. I have a vid of him saying he boosted up to 20 on that race. He has a lsd. When he puts it to 14/15 psi we are side by side and im edging him out lil by lil now if it was stock i would romp him. that srt4 has about "280hp" now thats about maybe more or less and i have BPU on my redline. I thought it was a good vid everyone knew that stage 1 srt would beat a near stock redline. but i wanted to show that the closeness of it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
colin, If his srt-4 was stock, still you wouldnt "romp him" srt-4's stock around running 13.8-14.1's. your redline with a pulley cai and exhaust arent running that, so no you still wouldnt beat him, hed beat you stock when u had mods.

·
Registered
679 Posts
nope he wouldnt. I run faster than than a 14.20. And those times are w/ real good drivers. You dont know what your talking about. that srt runs 13.50's and i allways beat him off the line thats why his time isnt the best b/c of launch issiues. he ends up passing me at the end of the track real fast. So eat it green hemi

·
Registered
679 Posts
sometimes you should think b4 you say anything cuz think w/those mods you just listed that i had puts me at a lil over a stock 03 srt4's hp. I beat a lightly modded Redline froma 40mph roll and put two cars on him real fast hes on the forums. im not bragging b/c my list of mods are longer than his. hes a cool guy but if he had match mods id bragg.two cars on a mild moded rl ask any redline owner how many cars has a stock srt put on them about two cars maybe depending on driver? right. Then put me two cars infront of a redline thats modded. do the math hemi. I beat stock srt's all day.

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Colin said:
sometimes you should think b4 you say anything cuz think w/those mods you just listed that i had puts me at a lil over a stock 03 srt4's hp. I beat a lightly modded Redline froma 40mph roll and put two cars on him real fast hes on the forums. im not bragging b/c my list of mods are longer than his. hes a cool guy but if he had match mods id bragg.two cars on a mild moded rl ask any redline owner how many cars has a stock srt put on them about two cars maybe depending on driver? right. Then put me two cars infront of a redline thats modded. do the math hemi. I beat stock srt's all day.
Come race my stock srt 4 ill beat and none of the stupid ass ricer roll on shit.But my srt 4 is the acr.

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and o ya hes not running 20 psi with out emange or safc and bigger injectors and a map clamp or his car wont boost past 18 and would pull timing horribly at like 5000 rpm.u know nothing ur talking about or u friend needs to know how to launch.And how speeds all that money on maxing out the stock turbo and cant afford a pair of drag radials.and if he is boosting 20 psi on the stock trubo with out fuel mods u gonna be beating him real bad sson cause his cars gonna blow up.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Here is the words from the owners mouth about the 20psi on the race. Is that enough proof he is holdin the manual boost controller for god sakes just listen he has stock fuel also just an 04 system its bigger than 03's. Dont hate

Click here to see Video

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Colin when will me and you line up? A drivers race. You have a header and the intake. Cmon i wont embarass you too bad!

·
Registered
679 Posts
I Think It Will Be Close Real Close If Ya Ask Me ,i Beat Him By Two Cars Id Say He Has Everything You Have Just No Header But He Has A Real Intake.. We Can Do A Dig And A Roll If Ya Want. And For Silvero5skittle You Dont Have An Acr Srt4 They Didnt Come In Silver I Know Its A Rare Color In 05 But No Acr .mostly In Orange Or White. Srry I Just Spoke To My Friend And He Works For A Mopar Shop And Id Like To See A Pic Of Your Silver Acr. Just To Make Sure

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Colin said:
I Think It Will Be Close Real Close If Ya Ask Me ,i Beat Him By Two Cars Id Say He Has Everything You Have Just No Header But He Has A Real Intake.. We Can Do A Dig And A Roll If Ya Want. And For Silvero5skittle You Dont Have An Acr Srt4 They Didnt Come In Silver I Know Its A Rare Color In 05 But No Acr .mostly In Orange Or White. Srry I Just Spoke To My Friend And He Works For A Mopar Shop And Id Like To See A Pic Of Your Silver Acr. Just To Make Sure
Ok i show u a pic of my white acr ass whipe
which will waste ur redline in drag racing and handling.

1 - 20 of 208 Posts