Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Who do you want to be a moderator? (Alpha order)

• Garsnow

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Goofyguy

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • JPK

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Motormouth

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Navymitch12

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Sp00ner

Votes: 37 42.5%
  • Vita

Votes: 21 24.1%
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, here is your list of nominations. As the site grows, we will continue
to introduce more and more moderators.

Moderators will be in charge of moving posts to the correct forums, keeping the
forum members in check and not letting them get out of hand, deleting crappy
posts, keeping the trolls in check and many other menial duties. If you get voted
in and simply don't want the headache, please speak up before accepting the
position.

Poll should be up for about a week.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
cool spooners winning

keith-

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Don't matter who wins, every name up there is a good person, and knows alot. Whoever gets it, people will be happy. This is actually the first time since I voted, NOT FOR MYSELF, that I've looked!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
important part is that the people who get it do the job. And to the best of their ability. There will be more than 1 sp00ner has a good lead but I think there will be 3 or more of them doing the job.

·
Registered
679 Posts
hey where am i???? I have 20yr old know how!!! J/p i dont have time to post all the time and be a mod. but good luck to who ever wins. I'll just stick to posting bad ass vids when i learn how. DAMMIT!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Just keep the trolls in check:)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Castrol, put my name in that list, or just make me a mod. I can do a lot for this site and its members, and you know this.

·
Registered
31 Posts
bikeluver43 said:
Castrol, put my name in that list, or just make me a mod. I can do a lot for this site and its members, and you know this.
He's got my vote, he better fulfill on his campaign promise though, cause im a lonely guy.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I hope this ends soon. I see some problems in Racing that need to go.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
It's like waiting on deck...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Castrol I'm still waiting for my name to be put up there, things need to be taken care of around here.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Oh, dont you worry about that... it will...

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Yup just waiting for the Email so we can go play in the forums.

Bikeluver43 are you from another forum of castrol's? I assume you have had experience with him or is an admin/mod for one of his sites? Just curious and why would you semi-threaten Sp00ner the most respected Redline owner on the boards. The only time you see him give a problem is with the Non redline trolls.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The time to get your name on the list was like... 2 weeks ago. ;)

Looks like the poll has ended. I'll get with Ekool and the other mods, and we will let you
know how many we are gonna pull in. I would imagine at least 2 or 3. Stay tuned.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts