Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site is experiencing some great growth. Due to the current increase, and
the projected expansion of this site, it has come time to nominate some
moderators for different forums of the site.

If you have some suggestions as to who you believe would make a good moderator and why, we would appreciate the input. Please, don't nominate yourself, we would like to hear from independant sources who have good reasons for why a particular person would be helpful for the future of the site.

~castrol

·
Registered
296 Posts
castrol said:
...Please, don't nominate yourself, we would like to hear from independant sources who have good reasons for why a particular person would be helpful for the future of the site.
simo said:
i run my own website with a small forum (+400 users) if you need anyone with forum administration experience then i can be of assistance
www.victorcharlie.net
Oops...
:eek:

·
Registered
808 Posts
I agree vita, spooner, and also i think motormouth would be good also. all of them have knowledge and time to be on alot.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Nomination for Spooner

I would also like to nominate Spooner. He is quite knowledgeable and seems to be very active in the community. Also, he deffinatly is not afraid to speek his mind, regardless of what others may think. Honest and knowldgeable. He has helped me out on a few questions and pointed out some of my dumber comments. Besides, he is on here almost everyday. I have posted and gotten responces back within minutes from him.

Also, are we going to be takeing care of these nominations democratically (ie post a vote for all members to cast a ballot) or will the administrators be making the decision? Or both?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i'd say spooner, motormouth and navymitch seem to be on enough to do the job, as well as always making respectable posts.

thanks for the nominations guys

edit: also like to add JPK on the list as he is also a respectible poster and is on very often to be able to do the job

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'll be honest, i really dont care who the moderators are, as long as they are reviewed every 6 months or so, since i have been to places where the moderators don't show up to the site anymore...

Xau

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
vita, Barry if he wakes up and returns to the rooms or jpk. All seem to be knowledgable enough.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i forgot about barry, if he was around i would give it to him hands down but to bad he is not :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.