Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know alot of you guys live down south and me being in ohio i have to wait untill spring. but what i really want to know is how a full exhaust and modded intake has helped some of you boys in springhill.... give us some low 14's!!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Im gonna head down in like 2 weeks so ill post some numbers for you all. Right now i have 3 inch exhaust, but i will have my modded intake on in like a week. And who knows, maybe ill have the header by then too. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Im hopin for the header as well. Already have the exhaust done. When is the next time all you crazy guys are hittin the tarmac?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Im gonna tell all of stc (if there cars are runnnin) to go up there again soon. Alot of them are doing repairs to there cars right now so i dont know if all will go.. :(

·
Registered
244 Posts
Redlinekid_04 said:
Im gonna tell all of stc (if there cars are runnnin) to go up there again soon. Alot of them are doing repairs to there cars right now so i dont know if all will go.. :(

LMAO! Our cars are all up an jack stands! Actually, all of us are up and runnin..oops, except Josh. I just have to take it easy on my clutch (fried it Saturnday night at the track!) I was on my way to a 15.0/15.1 Grrrrrr!! Let me know when you guys wanna go! I just ordered my new clutch, so if we can wait till say, Feb? That would be great. I'll still go either way!

STC Baby!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ill wait till feb, it gives me time to request off. And some more practice! Maybe ill beat ya this time scoot! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts