·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you going?

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I'll be there, if nothing comes up?!?!???

·
Registered
1,778 Posts

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I need to change my vote to "I'm a waste of space!!!"

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
williamhvx1 said:
Me Myself And I Are Going ....:)
gonna be crowded in the car with the wife, and you, yourself, and the other "I"... LOL

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
somebody didn't vote!!??!!?????
should have made it a public poll so we could see who voted, and who didn't, this way we know who is going...
my $.02

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
RACIN_RANDY said:
somebody didn't vote!!??!!?????
should have made it a public poll so we could see who voted, and who didn't, this way we know who is going...
my $.02
RACIN_RANDY said:
gonna be crowded in the car with the wife, and you, yourself, and the other "I"... LOL
RACIN_RANDY said:
I need to change my vote to "I'm a waste of space!!!"
POST WHORE!!!!

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
sheek360 said:
bah... i was gonna go..... but im not in the mood to immasculate myself by not punching chris in the face. sorry guys....
wow bro..ur fukin pathetic........I DID NOT TAKE IT!!!!!! for the last fukin time bro....i swear on my grave, my whole familys grave, and everybody else i know......im not fukin 7 i dont play that stupid shit

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
04Redline0124 said:
wow bro..ur fukin pathetic........I DID NOT TAKE IT!!!!!! for the last fukin time bro....i swear on my grave, my whole familys grave, and everybody else i know......im not fukin 7 i dont play that stupid shit
i didnt want it to come to this..... but u do remember that the other dude that was with us, 4got his damn name, was wearing bball shorts with no pockets right? and 4 some reason, others deem him more honest then u, i wont say who but those 3 know who they r... one of them, if he has the balls let em come forward here n claim this phrase, said "i think that kid might be clepto." infact.... now when i keep thinking about it everyone spoke up 4 brooklyn <remembered his name> over u. it was actually more then 3 guys that spoke up 4 em! n brook was never left alone. he was either with me outside, or with me inside. u were hardly with me at all times.

corey, if u delete this post its cool, i wont get but hurt or whatever. sorry 4 derailing the moroso thread.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
sheek360 said:
i didnt want it to come to this..... but u do remember that the other dude that was with us, 4got his damn name, was wearing bball shorts with no pockets right? and 4 some reason, others deem him more honest then u, i wont say who but those 3 know who they r... one of them, if he has the balls let em come forward here n claim this phrase, said "i think that kid might be clepto." infact.... now when i keep thinking about it everyone spoke up 4 brooklyn <remembered his name> over u. it was actually more then 3 guys that spoke up 4 em! n brook was never left alone. he was either with me outside, or with me inside. u were hardly with me at all times.

corey, if u delete this post its cool, i wont get but hurt or whatever. sorry 4 derailing the moroso thread.
i was with yall outside constintly...i even helped yall with ur headlights...wow it shows how much respect u have for kids...jsut blame the younger one...whatever man, if u had any doubt i would of loved for u to have checked my car and everything so then u would no i didnt take it.....i dont steal from no one, thats fucked up.

but it pisses me off that you claim ur kids are not capable of losing a psp, but im capable of stealing one......if i remember correctly i helped u look for the damn thing for fukin 30 minutes..you can even ask everyon that knows me, i have never had a psp, nor ever wanted one!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts