• I'm a waste of space

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
sorry eric..........

i checked everywhere....... i even pulled my oven........ everywhere......
for damn near a week........ everywhere.......

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
sheek360 said:
sorry eric..........

i checked everywhere....... i even pulled my oven........ everywhere......
for damn near a week........ everywhere.......
u could of tore my car fukin apart all day and my house apart and u wont find one damn thing...how many times i gotta tell u i would never do that to somebody!!!!!!! holy **** bro....hurts that u blame me for something i would never ever ever want.......if u really want to continue this PM me......but as of now im done with this shit

back to ur moroso thread eric sry....yes EVERYONE come out to this, corey or eric post in the orlando gators thread with this link and get them in here

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
2005 silverRL said:
also randy if you want repost this thread with a public poll if not i will ask corey so we can see who is going
just a idea just to see who is and who isen't going...

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Darkmanx said:
I will go if eric picks me up.
you should be done "building" your moter by then... unless you want a date???:eek:utofclos

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Darkmanx said:
Or maybe you can pick me up in the hhr ss/tc..
so you want a date to go to the track, I'll see what happins, I'm trying to get will to go for the first ride in the HHR SS... LOL

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
RACIN_RANDY said:
so you want a date to go to the track, I'll see what happins, I'm trying to get will to go for the first ride in the HHR SS... LOL

So you like spanish men, i see how it is. but will wont be able to drive he is too short his feet wont touch the pedals. wait wait not unless he sits on your lap , things that make you say hummm :thinkerg:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts