Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Who Should win the Mother's Car Care Package?

• golden chicken

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • saturnredline07

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • danigurrl

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Plastic

• BKTU1

• ALL4GLH

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • RedlineNoob

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • ION/GONE

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • SPLREDLINE

• eastcoastsaturns

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
Definitely agree, all very nice indeed, it was a hard decision! I suppose I'm just a sucker for the twincharge.
Glad to see Maybelline back in your avatar, much sexier than the red one, hmm what's the neon's name anyway?

She is called Dinah....... and She is like a overgrown go-kart, a toy or something. The GTO is much more car then the neon, although the neon
yanks the mid 11 second GTO something ugly...

·
Administrator
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
So, danigurrl wins the prize! Just send me a PM with your real name, phone number, preferred email address and mailing address so I can pass it on to the guys at Mothers. Thanks to everyone for participating and voting!

Nadeem

·
Moderator/Internet Fight Champion
2,332 Posts
I'll send Nadeem an email and see if he knows what's up. The problem may be on Mother's end but I don't know.

Ben

·
2,332 Posts
I don't really know any more on the "contest" than any of you guys and I don't like people being jerked around with stuff like this so we'll see what Nadeem says.

·
2,332 Posts
Here's the reply from Nadeem:

Hey Ben,

Everyone is waiting on Mothers to send out the product. I am not sure what the hold up is, but as soon as I hear, you will all know. As far as I know they are still running the promo and should be sending out product shortly. Thanks!

Nadeem

41 - 59 of 59 Posts