Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you live in the deserts of the SOUTHWEST

Ok so everyone has heard of this "MOTOR TREND APPROVED" Mr Clean AutoDry Carwash System. Everythig most of us has heard is that it works. Some of us have heard it takes a long time to rinse the car using it. I can say it takes as long to rinse your car as it would to dry it by hand.
Today at 7:30am I went out to wash the car after Jeni left for work. It's now 9:05 am and I'm just in the house. I don't think it's worth a damn.

RATINGS on a scale of 0-10

Ease of set up. Nothing to it. 10
Ease of use. Very easy to use the gun. 10
Soap quality. Worthless. 0
Wetting down car per directions. 10
Washing car per directions. 2
Rinsing car per directions. 0
Letting the car dry without towel. 0
When I got done my car was a mess of water spots and a scummy film. So I rewashed my car using the system thinking I did something wrong. Same thing. The car was a mess of water spots and a film of scum. I then rewashed my car using nothing but the soap that came with the system, and I had the same scummy film building as I dryed the car with a towel. Now I have to waste my time again taking this POS back to the store. ((("""If you live in Az and the water is as bad as it is in Maricopa""" )))DO NOT bother with the Mr Clean AutoDry car wash system.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Mr Clean should stay in kitchen

I to tried it and even bought refills for 1 month. It is a huge waste of money.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live in Georgia where the water quality is very good and have a silver Red Line and i have used the auto dry system and im swearing by it...my car comes out great without one single spot on the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts