Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I may have found a set of wheels that fit the weird lug pattern and look good without going custom. The only thing I do not like is that they come in 18 inch only, I like the 17s. Does anyone here have the MSR 045 wheels? I'd like to see what they look like installed to get an idea if I like them and the way an 18 wheel looks.

·
Registered
948 Posts
yea, not many RLs have aftermarket wheels, I think Im gonna start a thread to "Post your aftermarket wheels"...Im sure it'll probably be about a page long but it'd be nice to see who all has them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, not many RLs have aftermarket wheels, I think Im gonna start a thread to "Post your aftermarket wheels"...Im sure it'll probably be about a page long but it'd be nice to see who all has them.
Post up one that reads "Post your aftermarket wheels that are not konig hotswaps" and you will get even less

link to wheels
MSR

·
Registered
718 Posts
hhhhmmm i'd have to see em on the whip.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Post up one that reads "Post your aftermarket wheels that are not konig hotswaps" and you will get even less
haha true

Found a pic of an RL w/the Boss rims...Seen em on a cobalt in 20" also, they looked good.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
thanks for that picture. i think they would look better with bigger tires. so i guess im not getting them now...lol

·
F_ck Bates
5,376 Posts
those are the chrome ones also. the black chrome ones look better to me. especially on a black rl. those are the ones i want if i decide on rims or stay stock.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those look too dub looking for me and look like they belong on a suv. Back to the cool looking wheels the 045s. I take it no one has them then then I guess

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I doubt anyone has these either, but what about the Enkei EMK3? I like these better than the MSR since they look the same but don't have that universal lug shit and have only 5 lug locations like there should be

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I have the MSR 044 - which has nothing to do with the 045, lol. Get a lot of compliments though...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts