Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you with borla or maganflow mufflers: what type of muffler did you use, an offset or straight through. I'm getting ready to order my muffler and i want to make sure i get the right one. Thanks.

·
Registered
710 Posts
ummm

the center/center would work well. However, the center/offset is a quite a bit cheaper, like 116 i believe. Im sure you could fabricate it to align right with a center offset. Thats what i would do just to save some money for a wet kit or something of that sort. ***Turbo muffler for Borla, not the Turbo XL

·
Registered
168 Posts
I used a magnaflow muffler from their race series center in center out if i can find a part # or pic i will post i got it off ebay for 108 shipped

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I would try to use a center-center if at all possible. That way you have the most direct flow through the muffler. If you're getting the pipes done as well, they should be able to get it bent right so that the muffler dosent sit like a fart can.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would there really be a performance difference between a center in/offset out and center in and out, since they're both high flow mufflers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.