Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about investing in an Edelbrock SDT 2.5 inch in and out. Now the question is do I want them both to be offset to make it line up easier to the stock piping?

And I was also planning on stepping up that last section to 2.5 inches also.

When I looked at the stock muffler it appeared to be offset to me. Just want to know for sure cause I know a lot of you have changed your mufflers.

Also does anyone know where to get cheap 15" rims online the best I can find is $100 a rim (for a Civic not redline)

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
matt said:
Why do you want 15's? The stock forged 17s are pretty light.

Not to be mean but learn to read everything first. I said they are for my fiances """"""""CIVIC""""""""

The muffler question is for my Redline

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
korax123 said:
Not to be mean but learn to read everything first. I said they are for my fiances """"""""CIVIC""""""""

Here I thought you were really gettin serious with your Redline!!
I personally have a pair of 15" steel wheels with a set of M&H 6" x26" slicks
They may not be the lightest or look all that cool- BUT THEY HOOK!!
(you need some restitution in the sidewalls)
I get a kick out of the local kids trying to drag race on 18-20" wheels and lopro tires (might as well be sittin right on the rims) makes some impressive smoke though...

Gonna change my"handle" to WopOnTour GS (Got Sidewalls) :D

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So do you know of anywhere online to buy cheap rims for her civic????it needs new tires soon and we migh as well put a cheap set of rims on the car to make it look better it still has the factory hubcaps from 93

·
Registered
46 Posts
korax123 said:

Not to be mean, but what you said sounds like you found civic rims for sale on ebay for $100. I didn't think that you meant you were looking for civic rims either. . .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts