Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may know me as someone who got banned recently under the screen name:
REDLINE_BLOWS_DICK
First, I only reregistered to say that I apologize. Clearly, everything I did was completely out of line. It was more a rant/rage thing than anything else, but still uncalled for and absolutely unneccesary.
You guys are pretty cool and I kinda lost my temper there and did something very stupid. I'm never like this, but....well....there is no excuse.

Please accept my humblest apologizes. And no, my home forum is not srtforums, I was sinply registered there because I like reading war stories, so do not blame their site for my act of childishness.

Thank you.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Apology said:
You may know me as someone who got banned recently under the screen name:
REDLINE_BLOWS_DICK
First, I only reregistered to say that I apologize. Clearly, everything I did was completely out of line. It was more a rant/rage thing than anything else, but still uncalled for and absolutely unneccesary.
You guys are pretty cool and I kinda lost my temper there and did something very stupid. I'm never like this, but....well....there is no excuse.

Please accept my humblest apologizes. And no, my home forum is not srtforums, I was sinply registered there because I like reading war stories, so do not blame their site for my act of childishness.

Thank you.
You're welcome. Now STFU :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
Thats cool of you man. I think castrol deserves the biggest apology. He's honestly a great guy, and I was upset to see him so angry yesturday by everything-granted I was involved also, but I quickly stopped the "flaming" and decided to check this site out, and learned a good deal at the same time. 04AzurewhateverMach1-**** off bitch. Your still in the 14's.

·
Registered
182 Posts
bikeluver43 said:
Thats cool of you man. I think castrol deserves the biggest apology. He's honestly a great guy, and I was upset to see him so angry yesturday by everything-granted I was involved also, but I quickly stopped the "flaming" and decided to check this site out, and learned a good deal at the same time. 04AzurewhateverMach1-**** off bitch. Your still in the 14's.
I'm not in the 14's, but that's what I want BSguy on the SRT forums to think.

What the hell are you getting bitchy with me for?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I dunno, I just felt like it. I knew you were playing but I have a suspicion its someone from here ....hmmmm.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bikeluver43 said:
Thats cool of you man. I think castrol deserves the biggest apology. He's honestly a great guy, and I was upset to see him so angry yesturday by everything-granted I was involved also, but I quickly stopped the "flaming" and decided to check this site out, and learned a good deal at the same time.
Ah yes, my biggest apology goes to Castrol for the hardship I caused him. Sorry again for my trouble.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Bravo; apologizing and admitting you were wrong is a big thing. Apology accepted..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts