Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i cruising wit my boy and we pull up to this shitty ass redline and hes like u wanna race so i say ya ya god dam ricer lets make it intresting how bout for 100$ and his like lets make it 200$ what he doesnt know that this is actually a gt with the emblems removed and h/e/i and a 75 wet shot so we go to this back road and my boy purges his nitrous out the hood and the kid about shit his pants so we saw were let u go fisrt and he takes off and by the end of the marked 1/4mile we have about 5 bus lentghs on him.So he just keeps driving and doesnt pay up what a bitch.

·
Registered
272 Posts
thats what we call bs...5 BUS lengths???...a gt has about the same wheel hp as the redline...the few mods other then nos would give a a few tenths of a lead..if you let him go first that cancels the mods out basically...and i may be wrong but i dont think a 75 shot will give you 5 bus lengths of a lead...unless the redline driver didnt know how to drive..then its understandable...but 5 BUS lenghts...come on now...

·
Registered
221 Posts
silver05srt4 said:
So i cruising wit my boy and we pull up to this shitty ass redline and hes like u wanna race so i say ya ya god dam ricer lets make it intresting how bout for 100$ and his like lets make it 200$ what he doesnt know that this is actually a gt with the emblems removed and h/e/i and a 75 wet shot so we go to this back road and my boy purges his nitrous out the hood and the kid about shit his pants so we saw were let u go fisrt and he takes off and by the end of the marked 1/4mile we have about 5 bus lentghs on him.So he just keeps driving and doesnt pay up what a bitch.
in the immortal words of homer simpson.

"you are gay"
==========

edit. upon further review of your bs.

your "boyfriend" has an '05 mustang, that already has intake, headers, and exhaust w/ a 75 wet shot? BULLSH*T. there are so few '05 that have anything
done to them yet. you are just lame. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah im calling "BS" too!!!! Could of spent his money much better than that. Its supposed to be a muscle car. With a V8 that puts out the same horsepower as our 4 cylinder, and 5 bus lengths and he had a lead, yeah maybe if it was a Cobra with like a 300 shot, plus alot of mods. LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
redlineRACER said:
thats what we call bs...5 BUS lengths???...a gt has about the same wheel hp as the redline...the few mods other then nos would give a a few tenths of a lead..if you let him go first that cancels the mods out basically...and i may be wrong but i dont think a 75 shot will give you 5 bus lengths of a lead...unless the redline driver didnt know how to drive..then its understandable...but 5 BUS lenghts...come on now...
A gt will dyno way higher then a pos redine

·
Registered
155 Posts
silver05srt4 said:
Did anybody else think of the movie biker boyz when they read this?

Josh

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I doubt the story but a Headers, Inake and Exhaust with 75 shot GT is gonna make about 350ish whp. Thats a big difference.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Did anyone else notice his name is silver05srt4. Luckily for me i owned a srt-4 before my RL and just happened to notice that 2005 "DOSENT" even make a silver srt-4. They only come in RED,ORANGE,WHITE and BLACK. So what a dumbass he dosent even know what kinda car he drives let alone his boyfriends. !!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
No he already wrecked his stage 3 SRT, so now he's getting a Cobra... :rolleyes:

This is like the 10th Redline he's seen, funny, I've seen my 4th today....

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
How many moronic kids do you know that bought a 2005 GT? Lost the badges? Did i/h/e? A 75 shot? The only people I see in the new GT's are (auto) executives and I live right outside of Detroit. This kid is a cum guzzling dumpster slut and needs to be put of of his misery. His daddy must have a really good job to be able to insure this **** stick in a "Cobra" after totaling an SRT-4. Daddy might want to get you some driving classes before plunking down cash for a "Cobra". Since you're making shit up, why not just say that you're going to be the first one to get the new Cobra? It would be just as believable as the pile of dung that is the original post. Blow me homie.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Lets not forget that it's a V6 GT as well....

Oh, and he's not getting it from daddy, he's getting it with the money from his company! He owns like a dozen trucks too... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Lets not forget that it's a V6 GT as well....

Oh, and he's not getting it from daddy, he's getting it with the money from his company! He owns like a dozen trucks too... :rolleyes:

The herd needs to be thinned out if you ask me.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
dazednconfused75 said:
The herd needs to be thinned out if you ask me.
The planet will be a better place, when him, and his entire genetic lineage are wiped off the face of the planet.

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
silv redman said:
Did anyone else notice his name is silver05srt4. Luckily for me i owned a srt-4 before my RL and just happened to notice that 2005 "DOSENT" even make a silver srt-4. They only come in RED,ORANGE,WHITE and BLACK. So what a dumbass he dosent even know what kinda car he drives let alone his boyfriends. !!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u A FING MORON THE GOT RID OF SILVR HALF WAY THRU THE YEAR TO MAKE WHITE THINK BEOFRE U SPEAK ASS WHIP.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts