Pics or ban... and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,442 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad to see you guys like it, and I know I need LSD, just gotta get some $$$ first..

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
I just got to ask.... Doesn't that leave all kinds of rubber crap in the wheel wells?

BTW, nice burnout.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just got to ask.... Doesn't that leave all kinds of rubber crap in the wheel wells?

BTW, nice burnout.
OOOOHHHHH YEAHHHHH.. It leaves a shit load of rubber, I had to go scrub that off that day for a good 15 min..When I used to own my Oldsmobile Cutlass supreme I burnt out all over the place and didnt clean it off the wells for a long time, I had to get a flat scraper just to get it off....it was a pain

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Azenis ftmfw

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
884 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how they holdin up for ya? got traction better then the stockers? hows the handling too?
I like them. The handlings good, I feel i can take harder turns at faster speeds with out losing trac.. But I cant say too much because i dont do time trials, or anything like that where there's a lot of turns, i'm more of a drag raceing guy. But all in all , their much better than stock..And if anyone's wondering, I got them from tire rack for like $595.. I think

1 - 20 of 20 Posts