Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting to put in a girll but i haven't gone out looking for one. While today me n my friend were at walmart and one was on calerance for $10 so i figured what the hell. Its a super-street grill with the little bio-hazard signs, its not the best or nicest girl but it dosent look horrible so im not complaining and the price was good to. I also painted the red saturn hood emblem black. Let me know what you think

Attachments

B

·
0 Posts
No offense, but that doesn't look too good. Plus, it looks a little off center to me. And I would agree on the air flow problem.

·
Registered
808 Posts
BoKaThUg1 said:
I have been wanting to put in a girll but i haven't gone out looking for one. While today me n my friend were at walmart and one was on calerance for $10 so i figured what the hell. Its a super-street grill with the little bio-hazard signs, its not the best or nicest girl but it dosent look horrible so im not complaining and the price was good to. I also painted the red saturn hood emblem black. Let me know what you think
grille not girl
clearance not calerance
grille not girl again
i think?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
yeah same here, im not feeling the superstreet logo on the mesh. the vue reline mesh is the same identical pattern as the outside peices.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im not feeling the super street logo either but this is jus temporary till i can find a nice one for a resonable price. I still dont undersatnd why this thin flimsy piece of metal is $40 at advanced auto. i would get the vue redline one but i dont feel like payin $90 for a damn grill so for now ill jus have to go with this. If any one has a grill that they want to sell let me know.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
BoKaThUg1 said:
Im not feeling the super street logo either but this is jus temporary till i can find a nice one for a resonable price. I still dont undersatnd why this thin flimsy piece of metal is $40 at advanced auto. i would get the vue redline one but i dont feel like payin $90 for a damn grill so for now ill jus have to go with this. If any one has a grill that they want to sell let me know.

Dude, go to ebay. You can get some good quality universal grills and cut them to fit for well under $30.

I'm gonna get a black wide diamond one in the near future and put it in all 3 openings up front.

I too must agree about the airflow issue but I guess that's just beatin a dead horse at this point in the thread.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the help and feed back guys

·
Registered
810 Posts
BoKaThUg1 said:

Man you must not be on this site very much. Blue_Arcade has had a Vue Redline mesh for sale for about 2 weeks now for $40. You just paid $40 for that same one.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
I
7,838 Posts
I am trying to see if i can pop those out and replace it with mesh. It is probably going to be quite a difficult task, just because it is such a small area. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts