Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here is my first video, it still need alot more footage and some work, my roommate is not the best camera man but so far so good, the song keeps playing well after the vid ends so at about 35sec when it goes black its done.... waiting for more footage/better footage

My Vid

let me know what u guys think

·
Registered
252 Posts
same here... cant see blocked site.

SmartFilter Control List Restriction
SmartFilter denied access. The URL matches the category: Criminal Skills (cs).

i cannot recall who our block company is. i used to know..

Xau

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all u guys at work, looking at the forum, now now now is that work related. Haha guess u have to wait till u get home

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hehehe Mine said the same thing Criminal Skills :) I had a buddy go on AOL so I can download my video that I made I hosted it on the same site. sneeky snake....

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice!! Good Vid

·
Registered
679 Posts
well a minute of it was good real good. Great music. But the remainder of it was blacked out and i couldnt see. But keep up the great work i like it man.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
yeah it was only a minute then all black?

·
I
7,839 Posts
We'll have to get some better video when i get to GA. But we must start out at HOOTERS! Kind of like a pre-game.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
everyones is gonna go black after 1 min, there is only that much vid taken, SO far

·
Registered
351 Posts
Nice Job Mitch!!!!!! Bravo! :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
awww shucks imma have to break out the movie making skills. I throw up some video when i get back from the show this weekend... car should be all clean... and broke in...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts