Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Snapped some pics last weekend. It was raining but I thought the beaded up water might add a nice touch to the photos. :p

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally got bugs worked out. :D

Here ya go. Sorry for the wait, fellas. BTW-I'm not the best photographer.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BlackRedline04 said:
Did you put that red line on the sides yourself or it came like that? never seen that before...

reminds me of mine except for the spoiler :p

It came red on black like that. I really like it. It looks sharp and the car is called a "Redline" LOL!!! :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Mine came with those too. 2 pinstripes on the side and a little "supercharged" logo with two checkered flags. It also had the word REDLINE on the winsheild.

I took all of it off. It looked ricey.

·
Registered
524 Posts
From seeing your car I'm glad my car didn't come with any pin stripes, otherwise they would have been taken off. No offense to you, but to each their own. I just personally think they interupt the flow of the car too much.

Looks good though, glad I can see what a black car looks like with the mesh grille.

Tom

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tom01SC2 said:
From seeing your car I'm glad my car didn't come with any pin stripes, otherwise they would have been taken off. No offense to you, but to each their own. I just personally think they interupt the flow of the car too much.

Looks good though, glad I can see what a black car looks like with the mesh grille.

Tom

To each his own indeed, Tom. I love the contrast of the red on black pin stripe. :cool: :D

Maybe I'm just cheezy that way, but I found it fitting the car is named "Redline" and it mine HAS redlines on it. :p

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Howsitgoing said:
JPK...Can you take a close up pic of the new grill?

Yeah, I'll take a close up pic as soon as I get another fun saver camera. Couldn't tell ya how soon that will be though.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
grille pictures

No need for the fun saver camera, here are some pics from my front grille. We did all three openings with the mesh instead of just the center. As far as the far outer two, those are plastic inserts so we popped them out and painted them with some touch up paint to match the grille. After the paint faded a little, it matched up pretty well. You really have to get down and stare to notice a difference. Sorry about the leaves in the center grille. Didn't notice until I had already come back inside and I am lazy.

I'll be painting all four calipers bright yellow this week as soon as the paint arrives. That should really bring out the chrome in the wheels. I'll take some pics for you guys once that is done.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
pics again

Guess it would help if I included the pic. Here we go

Not letting me manage attachments. Anyone else know how I could get those pics up. Keeps saying page cannot be displayed after I select one pic. Quite annoying really. Any ideas??

B

·
0 Posts
Did you custom make the mesh grill? I like that. I was thinking about doing that to mine. Oh, and by the way, my dealership put a red pinstripe on mine too. Not sure how I feel about it. I will probably take it off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts