Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the intake installed at Saturn of Tempe.

He ended up charging me 75bucks+tax, still a good deal for the amount of work needed.

It whines like a dieing jack rabbit....but did notice it id idols lower....hmm

·
Registered
524 Posts
AZKMK said:

He ended up charging me 75bucks+tax, still a good deal for the amount of work needed.

Cool deal. I did my own last weekend, which pretty much sucked. I was sick and tired of my friends not showing up, so I did it with a broken arm. I tried IM'ing you earlier this week with no luck.

The sound is awesome. I haven't had an effects from the intake besides it making me loose more gas because it whines more :D

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
AZKMK said:

Let me know how the car idles with the air on. i am going to order a stock airbox from Saturn tomorrow so I can take the car and have them look at it just to tell me it wasnt the intake causing the problem. I have to spend $160 on something that I already had, and cut the living shit out of in a matter of seconds, just so they will work on my car. God bless America!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.