Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:boohoo:

havent posted in a while though id give a update. More to come after this winter with a dyno and some vids

wiesco 8.9:1
eagle rods
patriot head
+2mm patriot valves
dual valve springs
comp cams
cometic headgasket
arp headstuds
Solid pass motor mount
Solid trani mounts
ZZp 1.75 primarys header
ZZP 3in catless downpipe
MES 3In catback with magnaflow muffler
Mk1 short shifter
Dual steering butt pod
C-1sc procharger Kit
intercooler
42lb injectors
B&G coilovers
16in special edition Konig heliums
custom rear trunk emblems
painted corner markers
20%tint back windows 50% front
exedy stage 2 clutch
DriveShaftShop stage 2 axels

heres two vid's

· Registered
1,659 Posts
cute

jk, nice car with lots of work put in it

· Registered
2,375 Posts
I like it, I was gonna tell you to take off the rl badge, but with how it says no - I understand now. Clean ride man.

· Registered
2,375 Posts
hell i'm happy when people actually know what it is. Im just very against people badging things that arent what they are badges as, such as "SS" or "SI" "cobra" drives me nuts.

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hell i'm happy when people actually know what it is. Im just very against people badging things that arent what they are badges as, such as "SS" or "SI" "cobra" drives me nuts.
i had to do it. it pissed me off every time i went downtown on the weekends and i heard the word redline atleast 3 times a night. it dont even look like one.

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what kinda whp/wtq? got a dyno graph? been to the track?

got a nice setup there, man. props to you for doing it right from the bottom end up
nothing yet still not totaly finished. didnt have time to finish this year it got too cold too fast. but ill have vids and graphs posted up in the spring. thanks man!

· The Professor
3,821 Posts
not that i'm attacking you, i just wanna know more details...

what type centrifugal charger is that? pulley size? what kinda boost are you making?

and... what kind of redline are you equivalent to, in your opinion? mod level and such

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not that i'm attacking you, i just wanna know more details...

what type centrifugal charger is that? pulley size? what kinda boost are you making?

and... what kind of redline are you equivalent to, in your opinion? mod level and such
its a c-1sc procharger

3.45 pulley ~9psi that was with stock motor just broke in the built motor so i havent changed the pulley out yet. trying to decided on a 2.95 2.55 or 2.25 pulley at this moment. but im thinking about doing the 2.55 and seeing where im at then. If the 2.55 goes well ill throw on the 2.25 and it should be at ~20psi should be in the ballpark of 360-380whp. might spray might not well see spring is far away :(

· Boost get some.
3,261 Posts
I don't see the problem with spending some money on the ion procharging it. Like the setup hope to see some good numbers out of your car.

· The Professor
3,821 Posts
its a c-1sc procharger

3.45 pulley ~9psi that was with stock motor just broke in the built motor so i havent changed the pulley out yet. trying to decided on a 2.95 2.55 or 2.25 pulley at this moment. but im thinking about doing the 2.55 and seeing where im at then. If the 2.55 goes well ill throw on the 2.25 and it should be at ~20psi should be in the ballpark of 360-380whp. might spray might not well see spring is far away :(
wow, those are a lot better numbers than i was expecting. i know the centrifugal superchargers are known for their high high boost in the top end, but not as much down low. what's your tq look like and what's your redline? if you're close, i might wanna race... lol

1 - 20 of 174 Posts