Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
161 - 174 of 174 Posts

· Registered
2,884 Posts
Im not hostile im saying it how it is and being to the point.

Ive had 100 shot on my 2.2 before with over 15 bottles through it before I went forged. It works and hooks good for what it is, I dont need to mess with it anymore. I have another project called a house to focus on instead. All my car is used for is the highway, theres no tracks local to my area.
Did you do it stock? I was runnning high comp at the time Had plans to go bigger but I had another car that need more attention. and "a man" to highway runs, nothing like pegging the spedo lol.

and if you not doing "digg" races it's not really an issue, but like us all you'll get the itch to go faster :)

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
Did you do it stock? I was runnning high comp at the time Had plans to go bigger but I had another car that need more attention. and "a man" to highway runs, nothing like pegging the spedo lol.

and if you not doing "digg" races it's not really an issue, but like us all you'll get the itch to go faster :)
Stock motor with a 2.4 intake mani and rl downpipe/header + 100 shot. And it worked great. Wouldn't recommend it, but it works.

Im not really interested to go any faster, its fast enough for the street. My dashhawk can tell me how fast im going anyways when the speedo pegs. But my life consists of a CDL and if I lose that im fucked, so this car is plenty fast I dont need any tickets.

· Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,846 Posts
GMR, its about time you changed your damn avatar, I HATED LOOKING AT FAVRE................................................ FICKLE *******!
That was Aaron Rodgers spank you very much! lol

· Registered
1,390 Posts
So here we are 2022 5 days before my 51 st Birthday and I still owe my Redline aka Blu. She now has over 300,000 miles. I still drive her just not as much. Any other o.g.'s out there. Here is to all of you from the beginning to the present and into to foreseeable future...I love you man...thanks for the memories...1435 1436
Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

· Registered
5,213 Posts
I am onnod. Had an 06 Black compackage right from the dealership. I dont have the original one but i do now have an 06 silver comp package with 100k in great condition. Just need nee HVAC controls, shift boot, and a repaint to be restore to former glory then the uogrades begin.

161 - 174 of 174 Posts