Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup thats right, get it through your thick stupid heads. My metro Pwn3s your POS slow Saturns. Not to mention your cars are made of the same material I throw my garbage in! Pieces of shit they are!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,574 Posts
Gotta love trolls.


http://www.afreeimagehost.com/upload/3285/how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-****-up.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JPK said:
Please, feel free to troll away and boost your ego via an anonymous internet forum.
I would be more than happy to boost my ego by coming to Texas and sticking my penis down your throat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,574 Posts
Jo3Modd3r said:
I would be more than happy to boost my ego by coming to Texas and sticking my penis down your throat.

C'mon down here and try it then, internet tough guy. PM me when you get here. I'm anxiously awaiting.

Be sure and bring your Metro so I can kick it's ass after I'm done with yours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
Dude for real can i borrow your car?? I heard its really fast and i wanna beat this turbo'ed dump truck. He always revs at me and i know i cant take him so if its ok with you can i just use ur "pimp my ride" of a car?? :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Redlinekid_04 said:
Dude for real can i borrow your car?? I heard its really fast and i wanna beat this turbo'ed dump truck. He always revs at me and i know i cant take him so if its ok with you can i just use ur "pimp my ride" of a car?? :eek:
dude seriously, the other guys on this forums have good and witty things to say and I like to mess with them, but every time you make a response it is just lame. Please just let me troll around without your lame ass responses. I mean come on they arent even funny, every time I read them I just think to myself, umm ok that was stupid. Atleast I laugh a little with some of the other guys responses. You are just LAME...end of story.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
............ *go's and crys* :D Nothing is as lame as stayin home at night trolling on the internet, go get laid..
I would really like to know what you have against saturns? What car do you really own? We arent going to flame you i just really wanna know why you actually go out of your way every night to try to make fun of a car?? On the internet at that?? Dont you have a life?? I use these forums to gain information about a car that i happen to like. You use it like a little kid!! I just really dont understand people these days. U REALLY need to get some bro..... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,574 Posts
Jo3Modd3r said:
I mean come on they arent even funny, every time I read them I just think to myself, umm ok that was stupid.

You have managed to sum up how everyone feels about your posts while poking fun at a legitimate, contributing forum member.

Good job.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Jo3Modd3r said:
Yup thats right, get it through your thick stupid heads. My metro Pwn3s your POS slow Saturns. Not to mention your cars are made of the same material I throw my garbage in! Pieces of shit they are!

Actually, I own my own car...

And why do you have a trash can made of saturn parts if you hate them?

strange little person you are.

You remind me of this kid at my old job who was obsessed with his focus sedan on 18" chromes with exhaust, who was CONVINCED he was a 12 second car. Played loud classical music with all four doors open on breaks... you didnt used to have a focus did you? :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
You remind me of this kid at my old job who was obsessed with his focus sedan on 18" chromes with exhaust, who was CONVINCED he was a 12 second car. Played loud classical music with all four doors open on breaks... you didnt used to have a focus did you? :eek:[/QUOTE]
That's sum funny shit right there!! LOL :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Redlinekid_04 said:
............ *go's and crys* :D Nothing is as lame as stayin home at night trolling on the internet, go get laid..
I would really like to know what you have against saturns? What car do you really own? We arent going to flame you i just really wanna know why you actually go out of your way every night to try to make fun of a car?? On the internet at that?? Dont you have a life?? I use these forums to gain information about a car that i happen to like. You use it like a little kid!! I just really dont understand people these days. U REALLY need to get some bro..... :rolleyes:
Dude, he keeps doing it solely to get a rise out of guys like you. Stop caring and ignore him and he will stop. I enjoy it too, just to see you get all worked up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
ok i didnt like what dude had to say but why the **** did u ban him. Thats fuckin weak, let the man speak and let other ppl speak out agaisnt him, dont go fuckin bannin ppl cuz u aint like what they had to say.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
279 Posts
ProjectSRT said:
ok i didnt like what dude had to say but why the **** did u ban him. Thats fuckin weak, let the man speak and let other ppl speak out agaisnt him, dont go fuckin bannin ppl cuz u aint like what they had to say.
Trolls dont deserve to post here, or any other forum I run either. If you dont like it, dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
wow.... wurd.... I was begining to like him......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
lol no not really. :D
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top