Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
nice....thats the D1 im getting that as soon as i can find a best buy with one lol.....us employees get it for 550....no joke

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
fenderdan412 said:
nice....thats the D1 im getting that as soon as i can find a best buy with one lol.....us employees get it for 550....no joke
Damn, I'm going to have to get a job there just long enough to buy one of those.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
nice i use the eclipse one myself... but pioneer is really nice as well

·
Registered
141 Posts
ya if you apply for seasonal then ur discount is in effect immeadiately.....

·
Registered
320 Posts
The Pioneer is nice? the only one I've tried is the Clarion NICE, and, as his name, it's very nice!

On my GPS, I want to have an input (rca for audio/video) and a HD for MP3 (so, when I'm in road mode, the music play, then pause to let the girl talk, then the music restart)...

How the screen is acting when it's cold ?

edit: I love the Pioneer N2, got everythings I want... execpt the price :(

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
NICE FIT, that looks SWEET

would any double din radio look like that.

i noticed the entire area is screen thats so nice.

what do i look for at stores, to find something like that.

keith-

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought mine at ibuydigital.com...$1,100 buck included express shipping. I had it in 3 days. The ladys voice prompt you where to turn, puasing the music while she speaks. It's gonna take a while to figure out everything that this thing does...like a kid in a candy store.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
JDNav said:
I bought mine at ibuydigital.com...$1,100 buck included express shipping. I had it in 3 days. The ladys voice prompt you where to turn, puasing the music while she speaks. It's gonna take a while to figure out everything that this thing does...like a kid in a candy store.
The more I look at it the more I want to order it. AHhhhhhhhh, must save for performance parts.

·
Registered
141 Posts
i can't find any best buys that have it.....theres only 25 left in the warehouse in cali which means that they are gonna come out with a new model....so im gonna order mine tommorow most likely

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Nice, that is a good fit too. But you know, the more I look at the photo, the more I am confused....is that carpet on your dash?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, it's a dash mat and it's a pice of shit. The ole lady had to have it...all this sun in CA.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
fenderdan412 said:
:eek:

I need to buddy up with someone that works at Best Buy here then.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
the mats are nice... they keep the dash from fading or discoloring or warping due to sun.. now they look like ass and they make the car feel like it's growing hair but then again mats are easy to pull off and have a nice new looking dash.. a warped dash is not as easy to make new again

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
That is the one I am putting in my RL. I just bought it last week.

FYI...you can get them off of EBay for under 1k. Cheapest you will find them in stores is around $1500.00

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
lmao has anyone figured out that this is in the VUE media section:D

Oh btw unknownsuper theres always a way to bypass those locks on in dash dvd players.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Wow, that is pimp as hell... very nice!

·
Registered
683 Posts
I talked to a Pioneer Rep (ini additioin to a TON of instalation junkies), and the Avic N2 there is no way. It uses GPS to tell if your vehicle is moving, the only way to disable it is to get rid of your nav. But then what is the point.

Other ones you just ground the e-brake sensor and you are good to go.
The N1 you can do this, but the N2 is as big of a pain as our ECU . . .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts