Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Chazb - from a fellow Vibe-to-Redline boy, I must say, very sharp. Although red is my color, I have to say that the silver is VERY classy & attractive. My dad was griping about the lighter colors' excessive body panel gaps, but I don't see what he's talking about. Very shiny though. :D

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys no it has not been lowered.The only thing I have done is the silver star headlights,tinting and a grill and the silver is easy to keep clean looking.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Its a nice. Looks just like my car :D .

The panel gaps and miss matching pannels is one thing that bugs me about these cars. I cant stand it when look out my side mirror and the body lines dont match. I love my car though. You cant beat it for the money

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alredline04 said:
Its a nice. Looks just like my car :D .

The panel gaps and miss matching pannels is one thing that bugs me about these cars. I cant stand it when look out my side mirror and the body lines dont match. I love my car though. You cant beat it for the money
I dont really have any panels that dont match atleast I cant tell if they dont.The gaps do not look that bad to me and I have never had a person comment on them.Only thing I ever get it "wow thats a saturn"which puts a grin on my face.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts