Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new rims put on today. They are black with polished lip. They look totally sweet on the car. I will be getting pics on up soon.

Shawn

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is black with a body kit and wing. So the black rims look great. Now just waiting for someone to make tinted tails and side markers for it. So I don't have to paint them myself. Which I've done one most of my cars but its not fun and fades over time.

Shawn

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Actually they are Anthercite. I wanted hyper black but they said that they couldn't make them a hyper gloss black.

Shawn

·
Registered
187 Posts
I love that wing, did you get it from saturn motorsports?? if not where did you find it at? Did you put it on or have the dealer put it on? sharp looking ride

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
believe it or not the dealer had this wing on a regular ION and I told them I wanted it and to put it on for me. They did a pretty good job with it too.

Shawn

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah that is next on my list to get down right away. It needs to be lowered to. And tinted side markers and rear taillights

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm curious. I just called Tire Rack and they told me flat out that they don't have a single wheel that fits the Redline. What gives?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is only one other company that uses this bolt pattern and that is Opel. Which is out of Europe. I believe that the Saab and the new Malibu use this bolt pattern as well but no one mods those cars. But if you want some rims go to belltire.com. Not sure if there is one close to you but they have rims for this car. I believe they only have four sets that will work. Mine are Alba Monaco. You may want to check them for more.

Shawn

·
Registered
125 Posts
myredline said:
There is only one other company that uses this bolt pattern and that is Opel. Which is out of Europe. I believe that the Saab and the new Malibu use this bolt pattern as well but no one mods those cars. But if you want some rims go to belltire.com. Not sure if there is one close to you but they have rims for this car. I believe they only have four sets that will work. Mine are Alba Monaco. You may want to check them for more.

Shawn
Thanks Shawn, but is it belltire.com or belltire.net? Belltire.net seems more like a tire and rim outlet, but it is in Florida.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry its Belletire.com. I should check my spelling from time to time. No I don't believe any will work. The reason why I say that is, that's what the guys at belletire thought and the first set of rims I bought won't fit. The lug pattern was off just a bit and won't go on. But I won't say for sure.

No Belle Tire is only in MI and OH. You could call them or email them.

Shawn

·
Registered
595 Posts
Ilove that spoiler. That huge one i see on most of them i dont like. that one looks similar to a saleen spoiler and i like it....nice!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts