Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided what my next three mods will be.

First off, I gotta get this Goofyguy torque brace!!! I hate wheel hop.

Second, I'm gonna go with a short ram intake. Not sure of which one yet. Maybe AEM or possibly the one Korax has developed and is offering.

Third, I'm gonna get the Quicktime Electric cutout for my exhasut. http://quicktimeperformance.com/QTEC/index.html
This one was on here a while back. I think with our FI engines this should yield a gain.

So, what are your next mods gonna be?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
clownhair said:
just a fyi, you can get regular cutouts for about $15 bucks if your only gonna use it for like track use where you wouldnt have to get it off real fast.

I know but I like the idea of having a ricer rev at me at a light and being able to hit a switch, open the valve and scare the living shit out of everyone around. ***insert evil laugh here***

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
For me, I think my mods are going to go as follows:

-Torque Brace
-Lowering springs
-K&N CAI
-Psi-Fi kit

I've got to be able to remove everything once it's time to give me car back when the lease is up (although I'll probably buy the car at the end of the lease.)

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
For me, I think my mods are going to go as follows:

-Torque Brace
-Lowering springs
-K&N CAI
-Psi-Fi kit

I've got to be able to remove everything once it's time to give me car back when the lease is up (although I'll probably buy the car at the end of the lease.)
If you're gonna do all that, you might as well plan on buying the car. :p

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shanek said:
1 & 2. K&n cia and Goofyguy brace- hopefully this week.
3. scdyne header.
4.exhaust
5. maybe that electric cutout. Not to steal your idea but that would be badass. :D
It's not stealing. This forum is to share ideas. I wouldn't even have known about it if it wasn't for this forum.

·
Registered
331 Posts
1. goofyguys brace is on the way.
2. I think i want to go with the comp cam next.
3. Intake
4 exhaust

5 Lower it
6 painted mirrors, clear lights, small decals.

·
Registered
863 Posts
1.got K&N CAI
2.Oil temp/Boost/Wideband AEM (anythoughts on where to mont them) I need to see the Oil temp for track days.
3. DC header (when it comes out)
4. WeaponR engine damp
5. Stand alone EMS
6. Psi-Kit ( if i can make it work with the Stand alone i get)

I really want some SSR GT-2 gold wheels.....but i dont think they make our bolt pattern...to bad.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
why dont you get the blitz gauges i am getting they have the suction cups on them and i am running them down the drivers a pillar since we dont have a gauge cluster there they will look sick as hell there. check thier web site to see what they look like they are awsome gauges!!!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
not to spill beans on goofyguy, that guage setup seems to be popular, and i've asked him as well as someone local to me who does fiberglass product, looking at doing a guage cluster on the steering column with boost ont he left, oil/AF on the right, and a shift light perched ontop wedged between them, goofy siad he will look at it and my local guy looked at the car and said he should be able to hook me up no problem :) ... A- pillar would be bad IMHO, we already have to look right to check stuff, i dotn wanna be getting dizzy checking guages.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Here's my master plan:
1. Cat back (done)
2. K&N CAI (done)
3. Psi-fi kit
4. wheel/tire
5. B&M short throw shifter
6. springs
7. cosmetic, i.e. paint, lights, wing, interior, ect...

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
psi fi kits both 18 psi then turbo
20 inch wheels whenever they come out
I.C.E <-- for all of you who arent in the know In Car Entertainment.

man it makes me glad that a lot of you put the brace as well. How nice.
As for that super gauge pod Im going to try and make something tomorrow.

·
Registered
391 Posts
im getting ready to make my own gauge pod holder, that is if i can find a stock a piller today since mine is all hacked up from trying to get the mustang pod to work.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts