Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well let me start by saying me and my friend were riding around with nothing to do so i decide to take a road trip to White Castle in Newark, NJ now let me say i live in Baltimore, MD around 200 miles one way so we set off not on race up there we got at white castle and the place is in the projects so im scared shit less with a hot car that i know half of them people want but we go into white castle and we order 40 cheese burgers, 8 things of frys, and 4 drinks for me and 3 of my friends that were riding with me. we eat like 6 burgers each and it starts getting dark so i'm like **** this im getting outta here before i get robbed so we find are way back to 95 south and on the way home i run into a NISMO edition 350Z so i had to **** with it i get up next to him and we both droped it and i hung with him till around 110mph then i run into a new Civic Si and god i love fucking with them things he droped it into 3rd and i droped it into 3rd and i got on it and let off and kep doing that while he was on it then i shifted and left his ass then about 3 miles up the road i run into a porsche something and i drop it into 3rd and go as soon as i get next to it he goes and i hang with him till he shifts and them he starts to pull and i shut down i get off of 95 onto 695 and a cadillac cts pulls up and we race we hang next to each other untill around 120 and we both shut down then a GSR integra gets next to me and i blow him away and thats my adventure to White Castle so fuckin awesome and the redline really surprised me i love this car

·
Registered
493 Posts
You kept up with a NISMO 350Z, a Porche, And a Cadilla CTS with three other people in the car? :rolleyes: Honestly now, are you sure they were racing?

·
Registered
535 Posts
You dont have to lie to kick it buddy. A Nismo 350Z, a porche, and a CTS? Unless your running some kind of twin setup or at least a 100 shot, Im calling BS. Are you sure they were racing?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
cant say i believe that. sorry man, my buddy has a nismo edition 350z he takes me we are pretty close till top of 3rd then he pulls a decent amount on me. a few of my customers own porches and most of these will take us, some stock ones we can hang with or take but not the turbo ones especially not the twins. the cadillac i doubt it. the si absolutley as long as he doesnt have lots of work done i can see you on that one no problem

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not saying i won i'm just saying i hung with them for a little bit unlike a civic where a civic just get ate alive but i def lost by a shit load of cars

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'm calling bullshit, too, just because we have no grammar, sentence structure, or spelling present. A proper story about how you beat a Ferrari would have been more thought through and more properly constructed.

Bullshit.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ron9919 said:
im not saying i won i'm just saying i hung with them for a little bit unlike a civic where a civic just get ate alive but i def lost by a shit load of cars
did u not read what i just wrote well here it is again, I LOST AGAINST THE NISMO 350Z, THE PORSHE AND THE CADILLAC I ONLY HUNG WITH THEM FOR A MATTER OF SECONDS. I BEAT THE CIVIC SI AND THE GSR.

·
Registered
681 Posts
That's cool that you admit defeat, honesty is respected. I just can't respect the 4th grade reading/writing level - sorry. And people wonder why these forums get very little respect.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
At least he used punctuation that time, including capatilization. Quite a step for one post

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah i do admit defeat and i will admit whenever i lose. As for the English shit i really don't think when i do write but just for you guys i will

·
Registered
71 Posts
That's a awful lot of cars and high performance cars in one night. I'm lucky If I get to race two riced out civics in one night let alone any real performance car.

·
Registered
391 Posts
im calling B.S because who would make a 400 mile round trip for white castle? sounds like a movie i saw where everyone was smoked out of their minds, maybe this is the case....

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dude we just decided to go and take a road trip i live in baltimore, MD and white castle was in newark, NJ it was the projects im really not joking

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
RedLined said:
You kept up with a NISMO 350Z, a Porche, And a Cadilla CTS with three other people in the car? :rolleyes: Honestly now, are you sure they were racing?

The regular CTS isn't very quick. 0-60=7.2 1/4=15.4. The CTS-V is a little different story.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yo dude, I haven't been to White Castle before. I saw Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle and want to go on a trip to one. In the movie, they also said there was a White Castle in Cherry Hill. I asked all my friends from Cherry Hill and there is no White Castle in Cherry Hill. I was disappointed. I'm gonna get a bunch of my friends together and head up to White Castle, sounds like it will be fun times. I will believe that you hung with all those cars and put a hurtin on the Si and GSR. Keep in mind that that NISMO Z could have been just a regular Z with NISMO badges. I've seen it done. I also thing you should have beat the CTS, even w/ 3 people in the car. Sounds like a fun night and if you ever want to hit up White Castle again, drop me a line.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts