Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Schweet. Looks like mine, but only more blue ;).
One thing I do not get though, is when dealerships put damn advertizments on new cars. I was in IL and VA and FL and damn every friggen car had some decal, or plackard or somthing to show the dealership. Man that shit wouldn't fly in CA. The most we get is licence plate frames. You should get a discount for being a mobile advertisment.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know the thing that made me more mad about it too is i asked them not to put it on but when i took delivery i wanted to drive it so bad i didnt care its coming off this weekend tho

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey its a small price to pay to get performance parts(when they come out :rolleyes: ) and audio for cost form my car club president

·
Registered
35 Posts
unknownsuperhero said:
Schweet. Looks like mine, but only more blue ;).
One thing I do not get though, is when dealerships put damn advertizments on new cars. I was in IL and VA and FL and damn every friggen car had some decal, or plackard or somthing to show the dealership. Man that shit wouldn't fly in CA. The most we get is licence plate frames. You should get a discount for being a mobile advertisment.
I agree the dealer logo has to go. I live in IL. and they almost put one on mine :rolleyes: I was however lucky enough to buy the car before one of their porters drilled that god awful plate holder into the front of mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts